1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NT Terrance Cody weighs in at 354lbs at combine

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Workplay, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    Mount Cody's arms measured 34 1/4", his hands measured 11", and he weighed in at 354 pounds - 16 pounds lighter than he was at the Senior Bowl. :tup:

2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    Hope for his sake it stays off.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SDDon

SDDon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    I still say let him be someone elses problem. He has no speed, he is like a half second slower than any other D-Lineman at the combine. His stamina level is not accetable, he ONLY plays 40% of the time. Could you imagne hw he will be at the end of the season and the playoffs when he is run down and nicked up.

I understand reducing Jamal's role to keep him fresh and keep his production when he is in the game at a very high level but you can't do that for a Rookie that you take in the first round.

4. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    [​IMG]

Its not like u can run on something like this though!

5. super17

super17 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    :tup:
    I wouldn't spend a fifth rd pick on him, he'll be out of the leauge in 2-3yrs

• Like Like x 1
  6. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Terrence Cody slims down to 354

Posted by Michael David Smith on February 28, 2010 6:49 AM ET
    When we last mentioned former Alabama defensive tackle Terrence Cody, he was weighing in at 370 pounds at the Senior Bowl.

He's been losing weight at a rate of half a pound a day since then.

Cody weighed in at 354 pounds on Saturday, a weight that doesn't exactly make him svelte, but does indicate that he's been taking his diet and conditioning seriously over the last month.

Gil Brandt, the longtime VP of player personnel for the Cowboys who now analyzes the draft for NFL.com, thinks teams are going to move Cody up on their draft boards as a result of his weigh-in.

"Terrence Cody just made himself lots of money. I'll tell you what. It's a seven-figure number," Brandt said. "The Brinks truck just stopped at his house."
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/28/terrence-cody-slims-down-to-354/

7. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Unfortunately, odds of him keeping the weight off after he gets his big pay day, is very slim. The dude is a fat lazy cow

8. Boltzlover

Boltzlover BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    Would we pay him in dollars or Big Macs?

9. SDDon

SDDon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Hey Doug, you are very critiical of Kaeading for missing 2 out of 71 from the 40 and in. What are you going to think when this Cody is on the sidelines in a playoff game because he can't go 3 plays in a row because he is winded. That Rock doesn't look so good on the sideline, HUH.

10. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Exactly. I just hope (but highly doubt) that Dan Williams is there when we pick, so they aren't temped to waste a pick on that cow Cody. And if Williams is gone, I am do what ever is need to get Thomas

• Like Like x 1
  11. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    [​IMG]

So you'd rather not draft bessie either I presume?

12. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Bessie probably has more stamina