1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Obnoxious Packers fan from Baltimore

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Workplay, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    Last Sunday I attended the Packers @ Bears game with my friend, an avid Packers fan from Baltimore, MD. I always give him s**t about not supporting his home team, comparing him to Cowboys fans in California and Arizona. I never gave it much thought because I just like to to talk smack to him, but something amazing happened that Sunday evening when the Packers beat the Bears at Soldier Field.

We had a few drinks before the game, naturally. He had a few more drinks during the game. The more he drank, the louder he got. He became the loudest, most obnoxious Packers fan in the stadium. Other fans had to tell him to stop using vulgar language around their children. Then a Packers fan asked him a question that made me smile and wait for his answer...

"You're not from Wisconsin, are you?"

He hesitated to answer. I started laughing.

"Well, I'm actually from Baltimore..."

They tore into him, Packers and Bears fans alike. "Why the Packers?" He said something about the team's history. "Have you ever been to Lambeau?" He hasn't. "Do you know the Packers fight song?" He didn't. "Bandwagoner!" "Go back to Baltimore!" "Shouldn't you be a Ravens fan?" "Your parents raised you wrong!" "Just another fairweather Packers fan." It went on and on, and I was loving it!

Now I'm going to call him a Packers fan who doesn't fit in with real Packers fans. I love it, and I'm going to try it on all of these other people who root for teams located a thousand or so miles away instead of their home team.

2. ViennaLager

ViennaLager FC Eintracht Bamberg Smokey Beers

Ratings:
    +61
    Not surprising... that's the same as "LA" charger fans. They do the same thing.

3. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +262
    "LA" Chargers fans?

4. ViennaLager

ViennaLager FC Eintracht Bamberg Smokey Beers

Ratings:
    +61
    Ya, I noticed there's some of them here on this forum. I see some of them at the stadium acting like fools as well.