1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ocho Cinco Craigslist Ad (Too Funny!)

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pointyearedog, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,737
    I was looking through the classified ads online this afternoon when I ran into this in the San Diego craigslist employment section under the TV/Radio jobs section. I figured this has got to be good for laughs, if for no other reason. Or maybe Chad wants to seek love like FlavaFlav...

VH1 and Chad “OCHO CINCO” Johnson team up to help him find true love!! (San Diego)
    Date: 2010-03-11, 1:04PM PST

Cincinnati Bengal’s star wide receiver Chad “Ocho Cinco” Johnson is using his off-season to "play the field" in his new VH1 reality show.

Ocho Cinco is one of the most electrifying individuals in sports today. His larger than life personality, on and off the field, have been well documented and so far he’s been able to tackle everything thrown his way... except when it comes to love...

Do you have what it takes to win Chad’s heart?
    VH1 is looking for single, beautiful women who think they have what it takes to win the heart of one of football’s most electrifying bachelors. Can you handle the pressure of dating one of the NFL’s most popular players and all that comes with it? If so please send us...

Name
    Myspace page or website (if any)
    A short bio
    A recent photo of yourself to
    la@ochocincocasting.com

Pointy :icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
  3. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    I am halfway between laughing and not giving a ****, which leads me to laugh

4. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    There just aren't enough shows of this type on VH1, glad to see they are breaking new ground.

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    TO cashed in on it... why shouldn't he?

6. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    It's probably good that he hasn't had a woman in awhile.....He is a Cincinnati Bengal....He probably would have beat her by now......