1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Offensive and Defensive MVP's?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Nov 12, 2006.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,554
    Offensive, I know LT had 4 TD's but I gotta give it tooo---Philip Rivers. This guy is really the chosen one.

Defensive, they can all kiss my *** for the worst performance ever but---Edwards/Phillips. Edwards had 16 tackles, Phillips turned the tide with the biggest play of the game.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    Offensively I hate sounding like a recording machine so obviously LT and Rivers get them, so I won't pick htem

To other guys share it; Malcolm Floyd and Brandon Manumaleuna
    Not for these guys our comeback wouldn't have happened.

Defensively its Shaun Phillips and Quentin Jammer

3. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    offense : manumaleuna, floyd, and mccardell: floyd gave the team momentum they needed in the second half to win it, manumaleuna surprised me with his td's, just steamrolled that guy in his first td, and mccardell caught an important pass that gave the chargers good field position to score

defense: philips, and whoever deflected the last pass in the fourth quarter : philips sacked that one fool, caused a fumble, AND recovered it, sounds like a good defensive player ya? whoever pressured the QB on that LAST play, is my hero, and whoever deflected the pass deserves def. mvp :)

4. curtisboltfan

curtisboltfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    i for sure hands down would give the defensive mvp to shaun phillips, the only one to create any kind of rush(igor too) and definately would not consider qj because of his group. cro's got a long way to go. lt and rivers take the cake.

5. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    haha what yall think of marlon mccree on that hit? i thought it was a clean hit, they hit shoulder to shoulder, but he got trampled in the end so it was like a double whammy, in the words of smokey from friday... "you got knocked the .... out man!"

6. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    It was clean to me. That's why they called him for pass interference, not a personal foul.

7. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,554
    The Bengal fans want blood for that hit. These are the same guys who took out a QB for 8 games on a give up slide. LOL