1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

***Official Adopt-A-Bolt Pep Talk Thread***

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltsnow, Sep 14, 2009.

1. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    First off....A BIG thanks to Conc for all your work that you did for everyone getting these going.

Now....Thank god I am no longer having to support and defend the big fat tub AKA Ted Cottrell. IF any of you thought it was easy....think again! All I can say is Ron....please make my life here easy going. I know what you can bring to this team and last year was a testiment to that. I hope you bring em all and bring em often. We "need" to be one of the elite defenses once again and you are the man to do so.

Tonights game is hopefully going to be just the beginning of what our defense will bring the rest of the year. I wish I can say I feel sorry for the Turds tonight because not only is Merriman going to be bringing the wood tonight but the rest of the defense is going to feed off of that and I hope we shut them bastards out tonight.:icon_banana:

Feel free to give a pep talk to your adopted bolt here!:icon_toast:

2. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    HUGE thanks to Conc. Great job, thanks for taking the time to give us sigs to be proud of...

My pep talk to the team is how I pimped out my ride for the season. Check it out in my sig!

Now, Gatesy, you are ready to rock. You are feeling good, feeling healthy, and ready to put up unheardof numbers this year. Just keep it on an even keel and take down one game at a time. Keep yourself primed for a consistent and banner year. Once January hits, you can be superman.

LET'S GO BOLTS! IT'S GAMEDAY!!!!!!!

3. coachmarkos

coachmarkos BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +47
    Yes, thanks Conc for all the work.

Eric Weddle...let's make a big play or two tonight buddy, I need to look good.

4. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    Love the sig Conc!

Kick some *** tonite kid. I wanna see total domination! We all know Gates and VJax will make the catches!