1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

*** OFFICIAL *** Chargers @ Bills GameDay Thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WonderSlug, Dec 3, 2006.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    [​IMG] break out the brooms for denver this is ms.megold and i at todays game with a friend we met along the was i guess the tech guy didnt get his girl in there i bled blue and gold

2. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    we didnt get to hook up with thumper but it was good times perfect seats [​IMG][/URL[​IMG]]

3. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Great pic...sommuv us wondered if you were gonna be able ta hook up with Thumper.

4. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107
    Didnt you guys see thumper during the telecast? They showed him with his shirt off and a bills logo painted on his chest!!

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    It's already 1am here. My flight is at 6am. I have a wake up call scheduled for 4am here (1am Cali time). I'm thinking it's not worth it to even sleep tonight.

6. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Hey, I saw that guy when we were tailgating!

7. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    did you get to talk to him?????

8. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    yeah probably not

9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Good Morning everyone! Finishing a cup of coffee before I go to the airport to head back to SD. This trip was fun, but I can't wait to get out of this town. 98% of the people here are friendly, but 2% are real *** clowns, and that 2% is why Buffalo sucks. I had to ask one guy if he kisses his sister with that mouth after some of the vulgarities he threw my way. It will be great to be home in SD!!!

10. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    I awake to find the Donks have lost also. Man what a great weekend for the Bolts. Saw the replay, Cutler looked like a rookie. Time to tee it up against him next week.

Last comment on the Hart deal. I understand Trumpy defending his boy and props for doing so, but the rest of you are smoking something. Don't defend the undefendable. Just say he made a bonehead play and move on.

I can't imagine the ripping my boy would take if he made that play. I am sure you woudn't be coming to his defense. But that will never happen, cause he isn't a moron and actually has some situational awareness.

Solid posts by Boltsbound. Reps.

11. Katrina

Katrina BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Awesome game! Bit of a nailbiter at the end. I'm glad I didn't listen when hubby declared at 24-14 "Game's over" and turned the channel.
    I'm prouder than ever to own ChargersHouse(.com)!
    GO BOLTS!

12. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,251
    I would too, have you nutted anythng up for other fans other than your bile and sour attitude. Not that I have seen. Look dude, you dont like me I dont like you. Leave it at that.

13. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    To quote Rodney King :icon_mrgreen:

14. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I guess if River's fumble on the 15 (that cost the team 7 points) had happened with 2:38 left then Hart's fumble might have been less of a bother to some of you.

15. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,251
    My point is fumbles will happen. There is never a good time for fumbles to happen. Some say he should have just fallen on the ball. i would go so far as to suggest those same people would scream at him for not gaining extra yards if he did such a thing.

Rivers had three fumbles yesterday. Where are the calls for his head? Why is it alright for one player to have a bad play and not another player. Fact is Hart had the ball, it was in his hands. All the other DBs had simular chances and couldnt catch the ball. Yes the fumble sucked, but that happensm, it is part of the game.

16. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,251
    Shaddap Mr. Wishy Washy! :lol:

17. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Of course things done with a few minutes left in the game while holding a big lead deserve more scrutiny. That is money time.

Rivers deserves some ribbing, he had a poor day. But key here is Hart's mistake was a mental one and those are the ones that frustrate the most.

I am officially done on this subject though. We beat it to a pulp.

18. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,383
    No, you don't like me, and I think you're pretty cool when you're not being all snippy with me. I appreciate what you do for this site, and I'm sorry you don't think I have anything of substance to contribute.

19. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,383
    How many times have you seen a player returning an interception just drop the ball without being touched? I've been watching pro football for 25 years, and I would say I've seen it happen less than five times. Hell, I've seen Jake Plummer throw more than five left-handed INTs, and that's not "part of the game."

The problem with Hart's play wasn't just that he dropped the ball. It was when he did it. Timing is everything. The game was won. We were going to get to run out the clock. And because Hart didn't just run out of bounds immediately after the INT, the game remained in doubt for several more minutes. We were one botched officials' call away from Buffalo having the ball at the 40 with a chance to tie the game.

It's an inexcusable mistake.

20. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Apparently we're gonna beat some more...join us, won't'cha?? :icon_mrgreen:

21. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I'm home from Buffalo, but it's nappy time for me.

22. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    I saw Reggie Bush running in the clear on his way to the goal line, jes yestidday, fumble the ball :icon_tease:

So I think we should spend another 8-10 pages baggin on Hart, and each other :icon_eek: :icon_rofl: :icon_party:

23. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Welcome back, glad you made it back safely. When you wake up, we'll still be baggin on Hart and callin each other names!! :yes: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_tease: :icon_rofl: :icon_party:

24. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Well I do not like either one of you so there. :lol: :icon_banana:

• Like Like x 1
  25. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Hey Katrina, nice little plug for your website thrown in there.

I'll do you one better. All you boltheads go check out http://chargershouse.com/

Katrina has turned her home into a Charger theme house. Only a true blue & gold fan would do that, so if you get a moment, check out her website.

And of course we here at http://bolttalk.com are glad that you make us one of your internet stops and that you enjoy connecting with other Charger fans here at http://bolttalk.com.

Now that's some website plugging right there. :icon_mrgreen:

26. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Yeah, the name calling stuff sucks imo, but if that's what make everyone happy around here, have at it. :lol:

27. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,383
    Reggie didn't just drop the ball on his way to the ground, and Reggie is also very careless with the football. Diving toward the goal line with the ball exposed like he does is going to cost his team big if he's not careful.

28. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,383
    Talk to your moderators. Seems like they should be the last people to resort to namecalling.