1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Official Chargers Vs. Chiefs post game thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Fouts, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +348
    Lots of recalcitrant fruitcakes arguing on the last thread, so I thought i was important to start POST GAME thread!

Chris Chambers again, gets blasted, and holds onto the ball!!! LT!!! :flag: nuff said!! Cromartie............. that's it guess I need the jersey at this point!

anyone else with positives?

FOUTS

• Like Like x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Chargers are getting into a groove finally, toughest game left is next week.

OL is finally run blocking properly, LT congrats on #3 on all time TD list just for you.

Cromartie will be the first Charger CB in the pro-bowl since Ryan McNeil

Cottrell, finally thanks for letting loose the Shawne's, see how much easier life is?

8 sacks is the highest single game total since we played the Raiders at the start of 06, damn fine job everyone.

Kaeding/Scifres/Sproles deserve mulligans, the wind looked insane out there.

Mrzucowski I think, will be our future right guard. Just a feeling

Clary did well his first game. McNeil got beaten like a damn drum all damn day. Pathetic.

Hart needs to be benched now - if Jared Allen beats your *** for a TD, you just suck ***.

3. skawash

skawash BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    The bolts looked really good in the second half.
    and more importantly..I got in a few more posts today!

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928

:tup::icon_beerbang::five::clap::clap:

If Oakland holds on, we'll be two games up

5. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    I love Jared Allen the big mouth, where was the smack talk when we rolled over your *** in the running game *****? ****en drunk redneck hick. If we ran the ball in the second half of the home game we would have won as well. Clary played great, and I don't miss Olivea. Rivers didn't play hot against the Chiefs, he never does. Chambers is awesome! We need to run a fly route to him at least once a game. We finally blitzed Shawne and Shawn and look what happened.

Florence is horrible, and should be moved down the depth chart. Hart had trouble with the time change again. Beaten by a DE in the endzone? Come on....... Maybe Hart and MEcree need to stay out in KC for the Tennessee game so that they get used to the time switch.

6. skawash

skawash BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Two games would be huge. But the raiders will find a way to choke.

7. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    Great thread Fouts!!

Defense stepped up big time today. Pressure on the qb and overall pretty good play from the secondary

I would like to see some no huddle

:tup::tup::tup:

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Thank God, that damn Arrowhead didn't cost us the game!!!

J/K!! :lol:

All around awesome team effort!!!!
    Slow start but awesome second half!!! :yes: :bolt:

9. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Oakland scored again BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!

34-20 Oakland over Denver

AJ Smith should send them a fruit basket, in two weeks they knocked off our competition for the AFC West Title, how nice of them.

We'll reward them by beating the **** out of them on Dec 30

10. matt1187

matt1187 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Suhweet. Retards helped us out nicely.

11. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    What I liked most is we didn't even need Rivers to play and we still won the game.

12. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Loving CHanmbers, feeling better about Rivers. the wind looked plum crazy out there. Hope this shows it's all starting to come together. oh yeah loving Cro too!:abq1:

13. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Chambers holding on to the pass while being treated like a pin ball was great!!!

14. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
  15. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    :yes:

16. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    I hate Jared Allen!

Because I'm a Charger fan, the guy is very good, if I we're a chiefs fan I would love the guy

17. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    I think the Rivers to Jackson touchdown was the key play of the game for us. Not only did it shift momentum away from the Chiefs, but it kept us from getting behind early and showed KC they weren't going to get another 24 unanswered points.

Also, man Chambers really is a receiver, isn't he? If VJ, Davis, and Nannee learn from that guy, this team will go far.

18. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    This was really huge in the game. After trailing 3-10 the quick TD was neccessary for the win. In that cold northern wind running was better than passing. Rivers was in good shape, but Tomlinson rushed like he never had difficulties and he is third in rushing now this season. More from the game and fotos when I return at home The Chiefsfans were really friendly but for me it was too cold to tailgate, but there were more Chargerbackers than I thought of, and many seats remain free.

19. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    Cromartie just sold me on obtaining his jersey, either for Christmas or out of my wallet.