1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Chargers @ Bears - 11/20

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Not sure he ever had a ferrari, I think a lot of it is the media saying the bolts are this and that, not sure we are really in the upper class of the NFL and now it is really showing. The Chargers aren't as good as we or the media think they are, hate to say it, and in no means am i sticking up for Norv at all, I think it's time to clean house

2. Eurobolt Mike

Eurobolt Mike BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    WOW!

This is not a good way to wake up in England - realizing that the last time the Chargers won, I was there to see it...

How long can this organization continue with a fu**wit of a head coach?

Piss poor play calling and a team who have forgotten their routes.

Just wow! #shakes head sadly#

3. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,721
    The talent is here, a franchise QB, LT, WR, TE, and 2 solid (albeit not great) RBs.
    Franchise NT, couple good pass rushers in Phillips and Barnes, 2 first round CBs, you got leadership in Spikes and Weddle, young talent in Liuget, Gilchrist and Butler

Take my word for it, good coaching does better than 4-6 with this squad. And its the 3rd time in 5 years (Norv era) we've been .500 or worse at the 10 game mark.

4. paddyirishman

paddyirishman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +60
    Matilack, its not like you to be this angry:p

But this seriously I think Norv should be run out of town this week, once and for all.

5. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Since when? In two years, I have never seen the dude NOT raging about something.