1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Chiefs vs Chargers - 11/1

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    They beat us to it!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Las Vegas Charger fan

Las Vegas Charger fan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +35
    Well, good for Norv, we are still alive. Just can't give the division to Denver, gotta keep winning, I don't care who's wearing the head-sets.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,683
    This. Quitting is lame.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Sydalish

Ratings:
    +1,683
    Tutu :) always liked him over Goody.

5. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,378
    Goody Goody Tutu. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,760
    Even though the Bolt's won the game, I still feel like we lost?

7. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +633
    So Chargers have about 3-4 days off.. we must get healthy cause I saw something good out of this game. I know it was the 1-6 (now 1-7 Chiefs) but..

What Rivers did out there, completing 18-20, 90 % (Chargers Record) to a depleted WR corps, 2 receivers who have been with the team for 10 days or less was quite breath taking. Only mistake he made was throwing the INT in the red zone at the end of the half. Which still worries me cause he feels like he needs to force things.

The offensive line played solid, both running and passing.

Alexander and that one play where Tutu made that great catch looked like they could add to this WR corps.

Defense rebounded with a great 2nd half, forcing turnovers, but still the Corner's just got beat once again. The pass rush was ok, we had one-on-one's numerous of times on blitzs' and still didn't touch Cassel. We should of gotten to him better but we did okay with 2 defensive touchdowns.

Focus on Tampa, we win in Tampa, we can CERTAINLY win in Denver.

• Like Like x 1
  8. newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    we won against a 1-6 team.. watching the game after work last night several things stood out - STILL!
    1] the body language between Rivers and Norv is horrendous
    2] Norv yelling at the offense to correct shows how in disarray the 2 sides are working against each other
    3] when we use the run game it works, all us fans know this, yet this is the first game that they have been fully utilised
    4] Rivers' bad decision making is still there
    5] IMO our defense won this for us

I think a lot of this win is accreddited to the fact of KC being a big large full of suckful. we got away with a lot due to them sucking more than us, and we luckily took advantage of it. if the defense didnt come through for us, i could see the 4th quarter being a lot different.

the games against Tampa and Denver, again, will be the big tests of this team changing.

9. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,378
    That's pretty much my take on the game. The offense still has a ways to go. If Tutu hadn't made that circus catch, who knows if we even score on the opening drive.

10. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    I'm not really taking much from the offense's performance. The announcers were talking about Hali coming into their meeting and being frustrated because their defense has basically quit, and it's not like that was an elite defense in week 4 when we beat them, either.

11. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +292
    Hali and the rest of that team were playing this game with purpose. They werent jus playing to give up. KC played with heart and ultimatly couldnt overcome their own self inflicted shortcomings of late. *Cassel*

Rest assured our O failed us, but KCs D did what they could to keep the game managable.

Best part about hearing the KC biased radio feed for the end of the game:

KC players were going into this game to play. They were *announcers* calling the team to come together and play with passion and heart. Saying that that COULD result in KC winning a second game on the season.

Fast forward to the end: and announcers were struggling to find ANYTHING to hang their hat on as a organization as a team going into another game next week. UNTIL we are TRUELY the KC chiefs of failitude, please stfu. And by all means help yourself to a HOT cup.

[​IMG]

Took me forever, and I almost gave up on finding this STFU image that I remember as THE Hot Cup o STFU.

12. newjerseydamo

newjerseydamo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    im not going to apologise for wanting my team to succed, regardless of the level they are currently at.
    will i wait until they are a 0-16 or 1-15 team? no. i wont settle for mediocrity.

so all those people that will settle for mediocrity, can take your same advice.

13. Sydalish

Ratings:
    +1,683
    Ooookay. How about we all take a break from the insults please. No stfu's are necessary.

14. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,583
    Denver does what good teams do, go on the road and win against a pretty good team.