1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Chargers 11/6

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +290
    They just summed up the Chargers perfectly: "too little, too late" that's what it always is.

2. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    I don't give a crap what Rivers or anybody says about his health. That pass had nothing on it! It was another duck. There is definitely something wrong with his arm!!!! Now what?

3. Layne

Layne Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +32
    Stop being fake

4. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,583
    Amen to that. 52 years of it.

5. JAMMER

JAMMER BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +168
    we are still in 1st place afc west :(

6. Layne

Layne Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +32
    your must be kidding....ok your right hes great.

7. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +441
    Pats lose, Raiders lose, Chiefs lose.................. Rivers loses it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,583
    I think its his head. He's crumbling when the game is on the line. The intentional grounding penalty was a perfect example, as was that last INT, as was the fumble last week.

9. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +633
    Oh Rivers man.. We outplayed the Packers today to be honest.. in every position except the QB position.. We had 3 turnovers all on Rivers.. He loses the game AGAIN.. he better make up for it Thursday night..

Still the penalties are killing us guys.. 6 for 64 yards..

Despite all of our injuries we did a GREAT job.. 4 sacks today the pressure looked good at times.. we could of had a few more but Rodgers got out of the pocket for a gain of 1 or 2 time to time..

Honestly good effort.. GREAT HEART today from us.. we finally looked like a GOOD team.. back to the drawing board we have to tighten a few screws and we will be good..

• Like Like x 2
  10. Brundlefly

Ratings:
    +290
    Well, I only have 8 years of that. I've only been a fan since 03 but it just gets ridiculous watching a team with so much potential piss it away year after year. They played outstanding at times today but they just ****** it up too much.

PS: I hope no one gives me **** for only being a Chargers fan since 2003 but that (or 2002) were the first years watching NFL, I'm Canadian and always watched CFL. Plus I'm only 21 lol. Ok so enough of my life story and back to the disappointment.

11. Brundlefly

Ratings:
    +290
    Layne, stop trolling

12. airbolt

airbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +25
    Norv or no Norv, Phillip Rivers is just playing terribly. I don't see any short-term solution to this issue. Teams are deflecting passes a lot more this season due to Rivers weak arm and awkward motion.

13. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Hall of Fame

Ratings:
    +209
    I'm done believing this team has what it takes. It doesn't mean I think another staff might it's just that this staff's time here is over. Rivers choked and Norv called a conservative game towards the end. I believe we will make the Playoffs by default this year and will lose in typical chargers fashion. This year is YET another lost one.

14. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +441
    Game balls to each O lineman, even Clary. Those guys busted their asses. And the 2 Vincents. Great stuff. Vincent Brown can get open no doubt about it. I was writing us off at the bye (we were playing like sh1t even though we were 4 and 1) but now look, the AFC West is dire. We can take this division now starting thursday night.

Get Cason back in there, somebody clatter Jammer across the head, get SP back. We are right back in it.

Oh and someone take Rivers aside and figure out WTF is wrong with that guy.

Oh and that Packer O is hot, but their D is not. They may not win it all with that D.

• Like Like x 2
  15. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Lmao i knw .. We gone Kill Oakland Thrus. Night

16. 18gramblingcharlie

18gramblingcharlie Bitter San Diego sports fan

Ratings:
    +3
    Ordering a CAT scan on River's skull cuz he showing obvious signs of a brain injury....who's with me???

17. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,583
    Good game, but Its amazing to me how this team has to LOSE TWO TIMES before they start showing balls again.

Classic Chargers, play to the level of your opponent, and usually dissapoint.

• Like Like x 2
  18. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Welcome to the AFC West ladies and gentlemen.

19. 18gramblingcharlie

18gramblingcharlie Bitter San Diego sports fan

Ratings:
    +3
    I've got very little confidence that we can beat the sorry Raiders. We always seem to play to the level of our competition

20. airbolt

airbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +25
    Has Phillip been hanging out with Jamarcus Russell during the off season and drinking that purple drank?. WTF, I've never seen a QB slide so quickly.

21. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Hall of Fame

Ratings:
    +209
    Absolutely not. The Raiders are playing horrible but we are playing worse. I see the Raider Nation invading the Q and will take the West.

22. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear...

Ratings:
    +295
    Frankly I don't have a lot of confidence either, but neither can the Raiders after their last two performances.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bolts waste the Raiders, or if the polar opposite happens.

23. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    San Diego will take the division. Once the Chiefs are eliminated, I go back to my usual one short week of Charger-fandom. :(

24. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +441
    Hank Bauer is as optimistic as F. He reckons the season starts thursday and is greatly encouraged by what he saw today.

25. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,760
    Tough loss today. The defense could stop shite in the 3rd Qtr. River's sucked arse when needed most,those last two drives were pathetic. The best thing I got took from this game is, that brown kid was looking good today.

26. Layne

Layne Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +32
    Trolling?

27. Layne

Layne Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +32
    The fan that considers me a troll has been following since 03 and yet i was born and raised in SD and live in OB and ive been a fan since 1978, but im a troll....yea ok brother.

28. JoeRockhead

JoeRockhead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +154
    I think the Lions will beat them on Thanksgiving. They play in Detroit, and they can get a lot of pressure on Rodgers with that D line. They knocked him out of the game last year.

29. JoeRockhead

JoeRockhead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +154
    It was a very entertaining game to watch. Rivers blew it again, but at least he kept us in it. The D came up in the end, but I wish they had done it a time or two earlier. I'm still not sold the team has turned anything around. Too many mistakes still. They did play with more intensity, so I have to say they did get up for this game. They did better than I thought they would. But the result was the same, they lost. I have to say i'm very jealous of Greenbay. They have a great coaching staff and front office. Their team is always confident, and goes out on the field expecting to win. They have had injury problems, but still find ways to win. What would that be like, if only the Chargers were like that. So a good game all in all, but too little to late. We had 2 chances to tie it up and couldn't deliver. The story of the season thus far. There is still hope for the season. The Chiefs and Raiders both lost today. The thing is, the mistakes and turnovers have to stop, or it will kill us in the end.

30. Brundlefly

Ratings:
    +290
    Red herring. This has nothing to do with me when I became a fan. I have just as much right to call myself a Chargers fan as anyone else here. Just because you've been a fan longer and live in SD doesn't make you more of a fan. I can't help that I was born somewhere else. The way you're talking "oh right, you think he's great" when referring to Norv is just trying to get a reaction and its unnecessary.