1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Raiders @ Chargers 11/10

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Sandolf, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Fitting end. The clock is ticking while Rivers jaw is flapping at the ref.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,178
    [​IMG]

sdutChargers S.D. U-T Chargers

Michael Bush now has 242 yards from scrimmage

3. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Norv.... the time is ticking

4. SD Superchargerz

SD Superchargerz His smokeness

Ratings:
    +2
    I think its time for a change in the chargers. I'm not saying what it needs to be but we need some major changes!

5. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +292
    Remember when everyone was saying that this team this year was different? They are...

6. paddyirishman

paddyirishman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +60
    Well due to the time differential over here I havent been able to watch,just got the last five mins. I believe we have had serious problems on the O-line this eve. Bottom line is 4 straight losses just aint good. Screw that is all I will say for now.

7. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    Well that's 2 seasons in a row.

Mistake-filled football. We have talent, but we can't seem to make the play calls that lead us to victory.

8. airbolt

airbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +25
    The team just isn't good enough. Damnit

9. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    I agree, we have not been able to increase our talent at the same level other teams have achieved. AJ and Norv have not improved this team over the last four years. So a change is needed, both on the field and off the field. I'm not sure what it is either...but change can be good!

10. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +633
    This team just isn't good.. Simple as that.. Were decent at best to be honest we have absolutely nothing to play for this season, let's get our minds out of the gutter and all that BS about being "negative" dead it, cause you guys are blind homers.. I'm a true fan speaking the truth.. When you lose two games at home, 4 in a row, one game was fumbled away and the other we got ZERO points in the 2nd half.. This team is just bad.. Wouldnt be surprised if we went 9-7 (being nice), 8-8, 7-9, or 6-10.. Last three records are looking good right now

• Like Like x 4
  11. allendas

allendas Bolts 2013!!!

Ratings:
    +6
    One bright spot Vincent Brown

• Like Like x 3
  12. SD Superchargerz

SD Superchargerz His smokeness

Ratings:
    +2
    The way we are playing I wouldn't be surprised if we went 4-12. THis is a sad wakeup call for this organization and its stale failing strategy.

13. Okie

Okie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +76
    I say replace AJ, all coaches, and the medical staff by means of a reality show.

14. allendas

allendas Bolts 2013!!!

Ratings:
    +6
    Well put heads need to roll in the off season or all the "talent" on this team will be wasted

15. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,396
    LOL....... what talent? The O-line that gets beaten on every snap, the D-line that gets gashed repeatedly, the receivers who can't get open, or the secondary that gets burned by a rookie?

Face it, this team isn't that talented...... don't buy the media malarkey.

16. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,601
    That bandwagon is already full. You're about 5 years too late.

17. allendas

allendas Bolts 2013!!!

Ratings:
    +6
    This team just doesn't looked like they're ever prepaired for any game and that my friends is all on Turner,Hey i heard Joe Pa is looking for a job with a full coaching staff LOL

18. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Really wish I didn't like football so much. This team is so embarrasing, after this season I would like to see what new men in charge can do. The current personal have had enough of a chance to do something ad regression is all we've seen. Wish this team didnt suck so bad.

19. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    This MASH unit is done.

20. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,600
    I think the worst part is that I'm just numb after this. I'm not surprised, I'm not disappointed, I'm not angry, I'm just beyond that all. I'm just.....numb

21. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,601
    Some around here need to face the fact that we're not facing off with the 12-4 Colts anymore.........we are in the company of teams like the Vikings, Jaguars, Seahawks, Titans etc....that is our competition level right now.

We are mediocre, middle of the road, season fodder for teams like Green Bay and New England. We're not exciting, we're not high scoring, we don't have a tough defense or a strong running game, we don't have a good coaching staff who gets the best out of small talent, we don't have discipline, we don't do any of the little things right, we are predictable on offense, we are SOFT on defense.

The Super Bowl window that may have been there is over, the Raiders own the division now....again. And we have nothing but a few division title banners to show for our short time at the top.

22. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Yes a nice Bright spot he played some damn good football

My fellow Charger fans... you knw what pains me even more.... Were still in the race and it most likely will come down to week 17 @ Oakland ... **** i want us to win cause i want my team to suceed but damnit at the same time i hope these losses open up some eyes to see we need some coaching changed and locker room adjustment ... the "anonymous: player who said A.Gates was "Old and Fat" shows how cowardly and divided the locker room is.. We go play football against our division rival and are soft out there getting physically man handled the Sh*t is sickening .. we need a change.. asap

23. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    I agree. And now at least we can watch without the clouded mindset that they can get better or its just a slumping QB or this and that. They stink. Plain and simple. They are not disciplined and they most definitely don't play with leadership. No fire. Lackadaisical.

There are bright spots and certain players that I'm excited to watch but this idea I had that we could go all the way at the beginning of the year is officially over. Maybe the last game of the year will count for something.

24. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    I'm at the point of not caring anymore this season. I need to find a good video game that will take my mind off this team for the rest fo the season.

25. allendas

allendas Bolts 2013!!!

Ratings:
    +6
    Does Micheal Irvan ,Marshall Faulk and the rest of NFL Network change there tune when the game is over ? F**k Irvan was still picking the bolts to go to the Super Bowl in the pre game now he's swinging off of Palmers Dick!! WTF

26. allendas

allendas Bolts 2013!!!

Ratings:
    +6
    Don't forget Jammer is looking old and slow and the rest of the secondary including "money man" are awful.Everyone else in the West has gotten better while we were pounding them for years now they have passed us,Window closed as long as AJ and Norv run the show

27. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    I can't believe that any team left on our schedule considers themselves an underdog against us. Yes if we hit on all cylinders we can take anyone down, but the odds of that happening is freaking ridiculous.

28. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,600
    How long until the draft?

29. allendas

allendas Bolts 2013!!!

Ratings:
    +6
    Looking @ it though it's far from over looking @ the schedules ,it's not too late yet.Remember we were 4-8 one year and made the playoffs.Hell just last week the Donkeys beat the Raiders anything can happen

30. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,601
    Honestly, I think the bigger problem is we have the wrong coaches coaching the wrong talent.

You have a DC who is committed to running our 3-4 defense like the Tampa 2....or more like a Tampa 4.
    You have a HC who tries to throw deep behind an O-line that can't block, and who can't think of anything but running ISO on 1st down.
    And on top of it you have a QB with his head up his *** throwing lame ducks into double coverage.

Fire the coaches, bring in the new regime to get some new scenery, and recommitt to running 1st and passing 2nd like we did when Marty went 14-2 and our O-line actually took over games.