1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL: THE RAIDERS SUCK AND KEEP SUCKING THREAD

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by pure-sol, Feb 4, 2009.

1. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    Proof that Oakland is home to criminal activity

linky

Why is it not surprising that of all the neighborhoods in Pittsburgh, THIS is the one where most of the violence occurred? :icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    I figured it was time to put together all the wonderful stories about how bad the Raiders have been into one lovely easy to read thread. After all, losing to us five years straight isn't bad enough (though its the most satisfying), they have to do all sorts of other things to prove they don't know wtf they are doing. So I present the Bolttalk Raiders Suck and keep Sucking thread, for all your one stop Raider hating needs.

And I'll start it with a new article, where one of their scrubs hits their only consistent pro bowler, and without one word of disagreement.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/02/06/SP0S15O96E.DTL

Lechler was punched in the face by teammate Terdell Sands during an argument on the team flight home from Denver on Nov. 23, according to five sources - two former assistant coaches, a front-office member, a team administrator and an AFC head coach from outside the organization.

Sands was neither suspended nor fined by the team, according to multiple sources familiar with the situation. Consider this all the more reason for Lechler to leave Oakland if he becomes an unrestricted free agent, two of those sources said on the condition of anonymity.

As it was, Lechler has complained openly about the climate of the past six losing seasons and declined to say he wanted to come back. Taking a haymaker from a 350-pound defensive tackle certainly did not help.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe then Scifres will finally get to a pro bowl

3. BLITZED56

BLITZED56 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50
    Shane Lechler...

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

4. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171

:icon_huh:

5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072

It doesn’t matter where it is. It could be on the opposite side of the Country or the Continent, or for that matter it could be on the other side of the planet, Oakland sucks!

6. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153

I'll never forget the time about 30 years ago, when my mother and I were on a plane heading back to SD from the Bay Area, and the flight attendant was still picking up the detritus from the previous passengers as we boarded. "I always know when people from Oakland have been on the plane," she told us, "because they get drunk, they throw stuff around, they just don't care about anything." So, Oakland sucking is nothing new. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

7. MountainDew

MountainDew BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    now this is a cool thread.... Tard

8. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Is this the wrong time to say that Norv sucks and needs to be fired!!?? :icon_shrug::icon_huh:

• Like Like x 1
  9. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I'm sure Oakland will gladly take him back!!! :yes: :lol:

• Like Like x 1