1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

***OFFICIAL*** "Welcome back to the bandwagon" thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Ride The Lightning, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Trust me I know. There are a few people hear that I would place on ignore if I could. :yes:

2. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,382
    Yes, it's a common idiom. :yes:

3. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Did you just call a fellow poster an "idiom"? We have rules of conduct in here, watch it buddy. :icon_twisted:

4. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +519
    :icon_tease:

sorry, I didn't make myself clear, I know what it means, I was just reffering that I'm not "growing" tired, I'm fully grown and close to death tired of it

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,640
    As a final note to Bolts4Life:

Dude, in case you haven't been paying attention for the better part of over a year since I've been here, I pride myself on being a sarcastic SOB and a jokester. I enjoy making fun of stuff, trying to lighten the mood, whatever you wanna call it. Although anything people post should be taken seriously, don't take anything personally.

This is not an "OMG I'M GONNA TOTALLY PWN EVERYONE WHO SAID A BAD THING ABOUT THE CHARGERS IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS" thread, it is a mock thread. I am simpy mocking all the reactionaries out there who, after 3 bad games, were ready to blow everything up and jump off a bridge. We win one game, and suddenly it's roses and Super Bowl talk again. It's funny to me. Too bad you can't see the humor in it.

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Well, we all know who the moderator's pet is in this forum!!! :lol:

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Read it again!!! :rolleyes:

As in_a_days requested..."Talk about the Chargers."
    And as I said "This thread is not about the Chargers. It's more of the I'm a holier Charger Fan than you" crap.

No, it's not a personal attack (at least not towards me) but it's not about the Chargers and it IS calling people out.

• Like Like x 1
  8. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,382
    It was all in good fun. Like RTL said, he's teasing the reactionaries, not just the ones who threw in the towel at 1-3, but also the ones who are calling SB after one good road win. Seriously, dude, lighten up. Your in combat mode. If you go around looking for things to be offended by, you won't have trouble finding what you're looking for.

This thread is about the Chargers, and the fans' reactions to their play. I'll say it again, lighten up.

9. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    :icon_shrug:
    I was thinkng more like UFC :icon_shrug:

10. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oA0IpS_3S-0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oA0IpS_3S-0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

11. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

First off, let's review the opening post again...

Don't piss on the back of my neck and tell me it's raining.
    Yes it was "OMG I'M GONNA TOTALLY PWN EVERYONE WHO SAID A BAD THING ABOUT THE CHARGERS IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS"

Sarcasm is my second language and jokester is my other occupation. Hell, the thread that got closed was a sarcastic poke at this one but few seemed to realize that.

I don't take anything in here personally unless it is directed towards me personally.
    If this was suppose to be sarcastic and laughed at, then why no smileys? Most people post sarcasm something like this...
    "This is a tribute to all the chicken littles who have been whining for the last 3 weeks. ;)"

Happy back peddling!!! :icon_twisted:

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

That sounds funny coming from you but you are right about one thing.
    This IS about the Chargers and the fans but all the crap about "I'm a better fan than you" or "you're not a true fan" is just garbage!!!

Well guess what?
    "I'm a better tailgater than you!!! So there!!!!" :flag:

13. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,640
    Ok, he it is.
    The one you keep posting and trying to convice everyone was the initial post is actually post #9, but who's counting?
    This thread was not addressed to anyone in particular, but since the shoe obviously fits...
    Few fail to realize it because you've been too busy pissing and moaning about Norv. And that other thread was a complete failure at sarcasm, when everyone called you on it, you flamed everyone, that's why it got closed.
    Riiiight. :rolleyes:
    RE-READ the FIRST post again. Not the 9th one, the first. Derr.

:icon_rofl:

14. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.