1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ohrnberger

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by tito, Sep 15, 2014.

1. tito

tito BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +133
    I just watched the press conference with Rich Ohrnberger. What a great guy. He's a great interview, has a great personality and he did a great job yesterday. He's impressed me a lot, handling a lot of pressure and doing it with grace and smile. Hard not to like the guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,810
    He's reportedly a real comedian in the locker room. Having a guy who knows how to keep his team loose is a valuable thing to have.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JohnnyX

JohnnyX ☆☆☆☆☆

Ratings:
    +416
    Love the next man up mentality of this team. The new regime is really creating competitive environment for entire team to flourish.

4. tito

tito BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +133
    Seriously, the guy seems to be a cool cucumber. Has all the right answers to the press and doesn't seem to be bothered by pressure. He's a very marginal guard from what I've seen of him there, but he looks like pretty darn good center.