1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ohrnberger

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by tito, Sep 15, 2014.

1. tito

tito BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +133
    I just watched the press conference with Rich Ohrnberger. What a great guy. He's a great interview, has a great personality and he did a great job yesterday. He's impressed me a lot, handling a lot of pressure and doing it with grace and smile. Hard not to like the guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,401
    He's reportedly a real comedian in the locker room. Having a guy who knows how to keep his team loose is a valuable thing to have.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Love the next man up mentality of this team. The new regime is really creating competitive environment for entire team to flourish.

4. tito

tito BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +133
    Seriously, the guy seems to be a cool cucumber. Has all the right answers to the press and doesn't seem to be bothered by pressure. He's a very marginal guard from what I've seen of him there, but he looks like pretty darn good center.