1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OK... this says a lot!!

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,170
    Any more than making a post whining about how people like Norv and dont get all over someone who would not mind the Chargers moving?

Ummmm kay...:unsure:

2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I saw that. As you pointed out... the rep power is the question.

3. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,170
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

I will rep you for this...

Who is up for starting a real men of genius thread?:lol:

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Call it what you will but that's just agreeing or disagreeing in a discussion.

A forum is all about discussion and nothing more. Telling someone that the Chargers are not listen to their posts makes zero sense.
    Do you think the front office is reading your posts/threads?

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,857
    And I responded to that question and you duly ignored the response apparently.

6. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,170
    Ok. I will head your advice. After all, you are the expert on posts that make zero sense... Thanks for the assistance.

7. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,857

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Thank you very much.

This Buds for you, you trend following, cattle walking, does what ever it takes to be part of the crowd, non individual.

9. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    No I did not ignore it. Look back... I responded.

10. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,857
    B4L, if you can't understand the dynamics of forum discussion I just don't know what to say.

The bottom line is, Workplay came in here talking about the Chargers moving to LA and how much he liked it and was predictably met with neg rep and harsh responses. (such as you're saying you would think he should be)

He then proceeded to discuss non-city related Chargers matters and was treated like any other Chargers fan who discusses Chargers related matters.

What do you expect us to do? Neg rep every post he makes because he once said it would be cool for the Chargers to move to LA?

Ignore any response he makes and hijack the thread reminding him that he wants the Chargers to move?

If he chose to discuss his opinion on the LA matter in the same fashion you and NMN choose to discuss your opinions on Norv I guarantee posters wouldn't be half as civil with him as they are right now.

11. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,857
    You may have typed a physical response to it but you didn't respond to what I said.

You only rambled on again about what you said in the first post without responding to a single point I made in the post.

Now, how about a response to this?

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    We are allowed to disagree. A forum where everybody agreed with everything would be pointless. Don't you think so?
    What would be the point of posting in it?

Seems that this is your idea of a great forum community...

[​IMG]

It's not realistic and if so, it wouldn't last.

13. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,857
    Yet you want us to all berate a poster who has shown that he doesn't have a one track mind because of something he posted in a couple threads?

14. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +629
    No, WP does not have a one track mind. There is already someone holding that title and I don't see them ever getting dethroned.

15. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,170
    :icon_banana: :icon_banana: I am the KING!!!! :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

16. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

And I stated it was ALL about the rep. That answers ALL the questions in your post... just not to your liking.

17. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,857
    Ok, but I need further clarification.

I posted sound reasoning as to why he has positive rep.

You didn't respond to that. You just said "it's all about the rep"

Ok? I told you why he has positive rep. Now you need to tell me why that doesn't matter.

I also feel compelled to point out that, despite the constant barrage of anti-Norv postings, you and NMN still have positive rep as well.

The mere fact that NMN has never, to my knowledge, had red squares under his profile while Workplay at one time had a red line about as long as your green one should tell you how wrong you are in the first post.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    I quickly learned that members here do not respond well to speculation that the Chargers might move out of San Diego. So I stopped posting about it. I'll keep the avatar, and that's as far as it goes.

Oh, by the way, good news for you, it's looking like it won't be the Chargers who move to Los Angeles. Roski said he won't interfere with teams who are close to getting a new stadium built in their home town. Now he says he wants to buy a team outright, and that limits his choices.

Just because I want the Chargers to come to la, don't overlook what I'm actually exited about: the NFL back in Los Angeles, regardless of which team it is. The Chargers are just my favorite team and San Diego is the closest place to watch a game. I'll see you there next Sunday. I'll be the guy wearing a Chargers jersey. :icon_tease:

19. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Sing: Mr. ignorant, Norv-hating, ball-watching Fanboy!

You probably think you're the only one who wants your team to win a Superbowl...

Sing: THE only real fan out there!

And when it happens, you'll credit the players and call the coach a loser still

Sing: Ah yeah, that's commitment

20. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,857
    B4L just visit this thread if you think people here don't care about Workplay's opinion regarding the "LA Chargers".