1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ok we can only go up from here

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TheBeast, Oct 26, 2008.

1. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    Alright, to start off....

1)Ladainian looked great today, and if we weren't forced to pass in the second half and would of had the lead going into the 2nd half, he would of passed the 150 barrier.

2) Gates looked healed also. 6 recs. 96 yards and td. don't happen by itself. When he had the one route that he just flat out beat the guy with speed...that was amazing.

3) Despite the 2nd to last pass. Rivers can get it done. His stats should of been 4tds and 1 int. but VJ dropped a pass. He did force the int. but i can clearly see the leadership in his play calling and i garuntee, he will give us some great years to come.

Now we won't find ourself against a team like the saints again who has that kind of firepower so our team should be able to outscore any other team in the schedule.

Tucker wasn't 100% and he still got some pressure during the 1st half. He will have a bye week to heal and maybe will make our pass rush decent.

Our team is too talented be worse than 3-5.
    I can still see us losing only game and maybe getting to 10-6 and the way our division is playing....that might be enough to win it.

I expect a coaching change in the defensive during the bye week.

Lets keep our heads up.

:bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +900
    Let's hope. :tup:

3. sdrocks

sdrocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16

The season isn't over yet thanks to our division but it has been frustrating.
    LT looked better and should look even better after the bye week. I liked Rivers but i saw too many passes to people's feet for him to be considered an elite QB yet. I think he needs to improve on his 2 minute drills also. His 4th qtr stats look great but when the games on the line and we need to make one final drive for a TD it seems like he turns the ball over too much in those situations.

4. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    LT looked a lot like the LT of old today, so I'm optimistic about him. Gates looked better today too. But I almost think I'd give 'em both up if we could get Merriman back, kicking *** and taking names, blitzing and knocking down anything he can get to.