1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

OL nuggets

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Shamrock, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Over on the NFL Forum, a very good poster (asela) made this post:

So, another source saying it's possible that Oben won't be back. I really think we're looking at Leander Jordan as the starting LT for the season.

McNeill leaned on people in college, much more than driving them. He does need to get stronger both in his upper body, and in his legs for power and leverage.

I talked to Chargers.com moderator, Riverhead, a couple hours ago, and he was going through his notes on today's practice. He said that the only note he made on Lekerkerkker was "diamond in the rough." FWIW.

Side note: Riverhead sat he sat next to ESPN's John Clayton during the press interview session after practice.

2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    I saw that post, and I have my doubts whether Oben'll make it all the way back...still, ya gotta take Lekerkerkeker'comments with a graina salt...Oben not comin back is good news for Cory.

3. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    I dunno Bro, his teammates are sayin he's improved mightily...he's already pissed off Merriman.

4. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Thin, expensive or injured. The FA OT class was miserable.

I think Riverhead took this pic of Philip Rivers and John Clayton:

[​IMG]