1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

OL : players or coaching?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MasterOfPuppets, Oct 6, 2009.

1. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Aug 8, 2006
    by coaching I mean the Oline coach not Norv

Anyway, we're talking about bringing beef next draft, but for what? for depth or to replace someone? who needs replacing? (ok, other than Clary) McNeil? I say no, Dielman? again no, Hardwick? maybe, but good enough, Vasquez? we just got him, he needs time.

So I'm wondering, since 4 of the 5 starting linemen have talent maybe a new OL coach would be the solution :icon_shrug:

and if this keeps up, along with a new HC, DC, et.
  2. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2006
    Coaching, as stated in the "fix-it" thread.

Bring back Houck and get a new strength and conditioning coach.

Too many strains and pulls. Never used to be this fragile.

Bring back Wade as well to fix our 'D'
  3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Our OL hasn't been the same since Houck left. And I'm full-on in agreement regarding the injuries. Some are unavoidable & unfortunate, but c'mon - all of these groin & ankle issues?

As for Wade, I don't know where he'll land, but he's outta the Big D after this year.