1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Old Natrone Means Highlights

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Dec 18, 2007.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Found this on YouTube.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s8RfdTJwS-g&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s8RfdTJwS-g&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

• Like Like x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    SOOOOO awesome! Thanks for bringing back some awesome memories Ray. Used to absolutely LOVE saying Natrone Means Business as a kid. Also interesting they used counters alot back then but still it was smash mouth power football, much the way we use now just with a much better back.

3. TCHDNSD

TCHDNSD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    Natrone was a beast. Good memories there.

Thanks

4. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +350
    NAY TRON BOMB!!!! :tup:

5. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Thanks CR. I was a big fan of the "Natrone Bomb" man. He was just a beast and a bowling ball. I actually ran into him at Riverwalk Golfcourse in Mission Valley a while back. I was in line buying some range balls and I noticed this round short black dude behind me in line. I turned around and asked, "Are you Natrone Means?" He said, "Yeah, how are you?" I told him I was a HUGE Charger fan and big fan of his and he just said thanks. Cool dude. I chatted with Lew Bush and Terrell Fletcher on the putting green and they were going out golfing that day. That was a while back. I remember Lew saying they don't really play well they just hack like the rest of us. Good times man. As Charger fans we've had the privilege of having some really awesome RB's. Remember Marion Butts? I liked him too. I love how Berman says, "Natron Means Business". That was some great memories. Too bad we didn't get him a ring. Stan Humphries was awesome too. Dude was a serious competitor. But THIS Charger team is so much more talented and deep. It's our time guys. It's OUR TIME!!!! :yes:

6. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    Man, secondaries had to dread trying to bring down that load after he clears the line of scrimmage. . .

7. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    man i luved that guy he was a stud.:tup::tup:
    i was sad when he went to the Jags:no: :tdown:

8. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Good times. :bolt:

Dude was a beast. :yes:

9. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    He was like a fast Michael Turner, but even harder to take down.

10. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    CRay needs to change is avarta to one of these.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    cuz all the stuff this guy finds on the net man he's way better than google :tup::icon_rofl::flag:
    who's with me???????:icon_shrug::icon_huh: i pick the blood hound w/ computer

11. Flea Soda

Flea Soda BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    The OL play makes our current look like molasses.. why is our current OL so slow and non-attacking.. compare the play from those Means highlights with our current OL play.

12. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Hehe I like the hound dog one. But I'm going to stick with the one I have for now until the Chargers lose another game. I'm superstitious like that. :yes:

13. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    that was awesome!
    brought back a ton of memories, I loved the Naytron Bomb!:flag:

14. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Forgot how big that guy was .. :D

15. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Thanks Ray.

I loved that team!!!! :bolt:

16. TJBOLT

TJBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Great great Video!!!!!
    good playoff KARMA

17. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Although all of these images are permanently embedded in my brain, I forgot how fast natrone bomb was.

18. InigoMontoya

InigoMontoya BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Man I used to love watching that guy run. What a line we had back then too! Not to take anything away from Natrone, but I remember when he'd have a 130 yard game I would think "Wow, he had a GREAT game!" Now, that's just another day at the park for LT.

19. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    Wow that was a great reminder of some real good times. Like others you kinda forget how fast he was. He had quicker feet than Bettis and yet Bettis got and gets all the type. I loved some of the run plays they used too, with tackles and guards pulling with speed and real aggression (todays O line should watch this). Natrone loved to lower his shoulders and hurt DBs, it was great to watch.

Thanks Ray. :tup: