1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Oliver Updates???

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LFEpooh124, Aug 9, 2007.

1. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    I haven't heard too much about Oliver. Anyone get a good glimpse of him at TC? How's he looking compared to our other CBs...?

2. Kev

Kev BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    :)

Something in one of the recent articles said that Oliver was spending his time in between practices dilligently studying the playbook and watching film. Trying to make up for lost time in training camp if I remember correctly. I like it. I hope Oliver gets plenty of time in the pre-season so I can get a good look at him along with all the other rookies.

3. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Haven't heard much from him either, but I guess no news is good news. Like Kev said, he's probably just diligently learning the playbook and system. I think he's going to be a real good one for us and we will need him now and in the future since Flo is going to be gone to FA next season. Can't have enough solid corners out there.