1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

OMFG, Go see Knocked Up!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ride The Lightning, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    My wife and I were crying from laughing our asses off for 2 hours straight.

Anyone who's ever had a child, this should be mandatory viewing. Soooo funny, soooo true. It was like watching a 2 hours documentary on my life w/ my wife and her pregnancy, which was very similar minus the one night stand thing.

Don't take your kids unless you've had the "talk" w/ them. Lots of sex stuff, lots of drug use, lots of foul language, TONS of laughs.

Richard Roeper said it was "Old School" meets "She's Having a Baby". From the same guys who gave us the hilarious 40 Year Old Virgin. (look for the Carell cameo, hilarious)

EXCELLENT MOVIE

:bolt2: :bolt2: :bolt2: :bolt2: out of 5 possible :bolt2:'s

2. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I've always hated the term 'knocked up', but I've seen enough previews for this movie to want to go see it. Thanks for the review!

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    I saw it two weeks ago; was a really funny movie, highly recommended

4. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    I just saw this, and while it was a great movie, but honestly i thought 40 Year old virgin was a lot better