1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ONLINE FRANCHISE MODE FOR PS3.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TheBeast, Aug 23, 2009.

1. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    Ok I need everyone to pay attention, the league name is "lightning and thunder" and the password is "bolts20" . Make sure you join quick because people will take all the teams (I have it posted on the various different forums). My PSN is rocket4lifetmac1 . Message me on here or on my psn for any further questions.

TEAMS TAKEN:

Chargers: me (rocket4lifetmac1)
    Texans: Wakko67

Thanks,

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Do you have NCAA football 10?

3. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127

Nah man, I might get it though..

4. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    I might check out your franchise, but I don't know what team I would play without my Bolts...

I'm happy with Madden 10, first one I have really played since 07 or 08. That was before kids and I spent way too much time on it. I am annoyed that most games played at the Q look like it is Dusk, probably because they consider it 4pm Eastern time.

I am also annoyed with the 'Chain Gang'. It would be cool if there was actual tension about if the player made it, but it looks like there are two animations and based on which animation you see you know if the player made it or not. Lame.

Few other bugs, but overall good. Haven't been online yet...

Just played the AFC Championship game against the undefeated Gaytriots this morning. Down 13 to 0 at the half. Phil dominated in the second half and Keading hit a 45 yarder in the snow (hit the cross bar and through) with a minute left to win 17 to 16. Sweet. Super Bowl tonight.

5. sdcfan18

sdcfan18 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +4

Sorry to thread crap, but thought it might be worth mentioning that I just finished the Super Bowl. 32 - 16 win over the Cards. LT had 138 rushing yards, 2 rushing TD's, and a 1 receiving. I played to Pats too. Are you playing the Cards tonight?

6. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    Nope, actually rematch from 1994, I'm playing the 49ers.

The NFC Championship game was Redskins at 49ers. If that comes true I will (insert bad joke about something I would never do).

I haven't gotten anywhere near your level of run game going. Seems to be very difficult to establish the run this year. Any tips? What playbook are you using on Offense? I'm thinking of ditching Norv's. Already have on D for the Mixed playbook.

7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Just like in a real NFL game, an effective run game is perfected over the course of a game. Running in Madden just takes time. Learn to effective use the sprint in bursts and the spin and juke moves, also don't forget to use the right joystick for quick cuts and start/stop moving.

I have been using the Chargers and Norv's playbooks exclusively and I'm finally getting good at it.

8. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    If I couldn't pick the bolt's I'd probably pick Panthers.

I just beat the Pat's 38-0 in the snow at Gilette..

Sproles had 2 returns wooo :abq2: