1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Operation Homefront, BoltTalk Style

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,140
    :ABQ2: :ABQ2: XX1090 is running Operation Homefront. They are providing needy military families in our communitues with much needed help this holiday season. They are giving $1000 to 11 needed families, and conducting auctions to raise more money to help more.

I got to thinking, we could raise money here and give a group donation to Operation Homefront. We can set up a PayPal account for this, or send it to an address. I will be sure everyone donating gets a receipt.

To start this off I pledge $30.00 to Operation Homefront BoltTalk style. I hope you can help.

Please let me know what you think of this and if you can donate.:ABQ2: :ABQ2:

• Like Like x 1
  2. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I would love to contribute if there is an address to send it to.:icon_toast:

I would send myself $ 40.00 to that address.:icon_toast:

3. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,140
    I will PM you an address.

4. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Moving on.... Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +1,234
    Thanks for organizing this Concudan. I think that it would be best for tracking purposes to just have everyone send their donations to a physical address.

5. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,140
  6. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Donations can be made at this address through XX Sports Radio: http://www.xxsportsradio.com/content/view/1008/

The will also accept donations at the XX Sports Radio offices at this addess:
    XX Sports Radio
    3655 Nobel Drive #470
    San Diego, CA 92122
    858-535-2500

Please make your donations through XX Sports Radio. This is an excellent cause. XX Sports Radio will also supply you with a tax-ID number and reciept for your donation for your tax records.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.