1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Cowher's wife passes away.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LV Bolt Fan, Jul 24, 2010.

1. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    Shutdown Corner Sat Jul 24 04:30am PDT

Bill Cowher loses wife Kaye to cancer
    By Doug Farrar
    Very sad news from Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Kaye Cowher (pictured, far left), wife of ex-Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Bill Cowher, lost her battle with skin cancer and passed away on Friday in North Carolina at the age of 54.

Mrs. Cowher was a native of North Carolina - the Cowhers met while attending North Carolina State in 1976 - and the Cowhers moved there after Bill retired from coaching in January of 2007.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...wher-loses-wife-Kaye-to-cancer?urn=nfl-257935

2. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    I wish Coach and his family nothing but the best in these very troubling times. God bless all of you.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Condolences to the Cowher family

4. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    I lost a friend to cancer at the age of 54... It's entirely too young to die.

Condolences to the family.

5. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    How sad to die so young. My condolences to the Cowher family and as a half-member of Steeler Nation, I wish nothing but the best to one of the greatest coaches to lead the black and gold.