1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Don't Ya Just Hate the Stomach Flu??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lightning's Girl, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Jan 15, 2007
    Actually, there is no such animal.......the infamous green-apple quickstep has nothing whatsoever to do with influenza, it's caused by a virus or by food poisoning.

But whatever the source, I hate the double-ender worse than any other kind of sick. My 15-year-old and I were up in the Puget Sound area visiting my sister last week, and wouldn't you know, all three of us came down with nausea, belly pain, and the one-two punch. In a POS single-wide with no running water unless you ran out to the rain barrel and fetched it, 350 miles from home and my prescription anti-nausea meds. Blech.

In fact, I STILL haven't recovered fully, and I'm thinking about suing my nephew for pain and suffering because he's the one who owns the trailer and the property it sits on, and he hasn't paid the fargin' water bill in two years. He's got some sort of dispute going on with the so-called "homeowner's association", which is basically made up of a few tenants of this trailer park who strut around like ten pounds of **** in a five-pound sack and act like they're better than everyone else. They're pissed at him, so they shut off the water and broke the pipe, and now my brother in law's in the hospital dying of cancer while my sister sits out there with no water, and my @#$&*!! nephew is kicking back on the beach in Hawaii. They're all a bunch of jerks, as far as I'm concerned.

What does all this have to do with the fact that I was puking up my shoes for two days? Nothing, other than the lack of decent sanitation; but it makes a good story and lets me vent my rage at my nephew. Oh, and BTW, my other nephews and nieces are worth about as much as a fart in a high wind. Thanks for listening.:icon_evil:
    • Like Like x 1