1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

OT: Draft prediction site with prizes

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Flea Soda, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Flea Soda

Flea Soda BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    Hi,

Lurker/poster here. I just created a site and I wanted to get some feedback from you guys.

http://www.FanPredictions.com

You can predict how you think the draft will go(for small prizes), or the superbowl or the regular season. Soon to come are other things to predict regarding this upcoming season. Even if you don't want to compete, you can still select your draft and have the picks emailed to you instead of having to cut and paste and type them in all the time.

When you see the site, you'll see that it's not complete yet - but I have another revision with lots of enhancements both functionally and user interface coming soon. I might have to take the site down for a day at a time to make these updates, but any picks you make will be saved.

Just wondering if a few of you would be willing to check it out and send me some suggestions.

On the home page you can click the Predict links, or the View Predictions link if you just want to see the predictions. To view you don't need to register, but to save your predictions you do.

The site is free, no advertising and I'm paying for the prizes out of pocket. If posting personal sites is off limits I apologize.

Thanks.

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Nice site. We support the personal sites of our members, so you can keep this thread.

We just don't allow people to spam up the place with ads for other sites.

While you're making draft predictions, make sure to post one in this thread: http://www.bolttalk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12437

We're giving away Bolt Cash prizes to everyone that enters.