1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OT: Forum Questions

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by gobigblue, Oct 5, 2007.

1. gobigblue

gobigblue BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Sorry guys...new to the forum and didn't know where else to post this or get the answers.

Few forum questions....

1) How does one earn "Bolt Cash"?

2) How does one "Adopt a Bolt"?

3) I noticed I have a sunflower on my profile. I think it was donated. How can I find out who gave it to me?

2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,610
    You get boltcash in several different ways. You earn a small amount of it by simply making posts, you can win more by placing and winning bets w/ vBookie (listed on the forum sub header), or people can give it to each other.

Adopt A Bolt was done before the regular season. As far as I know, everyone is taken already. PM Thumper to see if he has anyone left.

The "stuff" can be purchased w/ boltcash using the iShop (listed on the forum sub header) and/or sent from poster to poster. I also have a sunflower that I have no idea where it came from.

3. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    You earn BoltCash with every post. You can "gamble" it in the vBookie Central area.

I.E. putting $100 BoltCash on the Chargers to beat the Broncos. If that happens, you get your $100 back plus $100 (or $100 times whatever the multiplier is).

Adopt-A-Bolt was done several months ago. Check the "Adopt-A-Bolt" Thread. I think it's in the Lounge. There might still be players available. Choose two or three, rank them in order desired, and send a PM to Thumper.

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    The more boltcash you give, the more you get. If you wanna see how it works, just gimme all your boltcash and watch the money come pouring into your account. :tup: