1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

OT- LT / Shane Moseley

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Boltergeist, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Boltergeist

Boltergeist BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +111
    Anyone watch the Moseley / Margarito fight tonight where Sugar Shane absolutely annihilated Margarito to take back the middleweight crown?
    LT was in the ring with Sugar Shane prior to the fight...Not at ringside...but IN THE RING with his trainers and two or three other people...and the HBO commentators were kind of taken back like "is that LaDainian Tomlinson of the San Diego Chargers?...I think it is".....That was pretty sweet. Moseley showed a lot of heart at 37 to break a younger, stronger opponent down like that.

LT will show the same heart next year as he rips it up to shove it up the arses of the doubters....Hopefully Deano comes to his senses...shows that he has something left in his scrotum and puts AJ in his place so they can re-structure his deal and make everyone happy.

2. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Just watched it on TiVo.

Awesome performance.

I too hope LT comes back and proves all of the doubters wrong.

I believe he will (if he takes a pay cut :lol:)

3. BLITZED56

BLITZED56 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50
    Man Mosley gave him a beat down!! Margarito didn't even take one round before the tko. :lol:

4. BLITZED56

Ratings:
    +50
    Anybody watch Afliction? Fedor kicked Andres ***!! I wanna see Fedor fight Lesner! :yes:

5. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    LT is a great athlete. I just don't understand what he's doing that he might need a surgery but doesn't think its needed. Its a 50/50 thing this. He has a torn off ligament on his groin. JUst how does he think he's gonna connect it back together without surgery.

We all love LT. I hope the best for him and the chargers. I hope someone with real knowledge to his injury tells him quickly to do what will get him possibly back to his old self. We don't need another merriman episode of not doing the surgery if it is needed.

6. BLITZED56

Ratings:
    +50
    :lol:

Wrong thread Foobs!

7. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    Lesnar's like Kimbo, overrated. Fedor vs. Wanderlei would be nice.

8. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    eh, quinton just beat silva pretty bad only a few weeks ago. silva is not in the same class, weight or skill. lesnar is a monster size-wise and is really the only guy left who might stand a chance.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BLITZED56

Ratings:
    +50
    Exactly

10. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I hope he took lessens from Moseley and want to Kick fools A$$e$ next year as a Charger and take that pay cut. :tup: :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  11. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074

Margarito took the 6th round.

12. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Wanderlei is DONE. And he's not a heavyweight. He wouldn't last 30 seconds with Fedor.

13. Boltergeist

Boltergeist BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +111
    Not from what I saw. It was close, but all of the legit power shots were landed by Mosely. That was one of the more one-sided arse kickings you'll ever see in a championship fight....and it wasn't like Margarito is soft...people were dodging the guy left and right before he got the title because he just keeps coming like a machine in every one of his fights.

14. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    Silva still beaten quinton 2 times. Lesnar is just big, Fedor has beaten big people like the 7 ft. asian and Bob Sapp. He needs to fight somebody who can catch him in suprise. Is Anderson Silva in Fedor's weight class? They're probably the most dominant/consistent fighters on earth right now.

15. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    That's about it....

16. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    That was the only round where Margarito actually hit Moseley on more than one occasion. They even had him winning the round on the between round ticker that HBO was putting up in between rounds.

My wife is Mexican, and her daughters are in love with Margarito. My youngest was funny, every time my wife yelled, my youngest would say something right back at her!

17. BLITZED56

Ratings:
    +50
    It was close.

18. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Fedor's a heavyweight.

Silva's a middleweight.

Fedor v. Lesnar or Mir is gonna happen because the money will be too good to pass up.

• Like Like x 1