1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

OT more tech help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SDRaiderH8er, Oct 22, 2006.

1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,243
    Okay guys here is my problem. I did a program recovery, a while back I asked you about getting rid of a virus, and was unable to get rid of it. It kept deleting my desktop Icons, and it would delete E-mails.

A program recovery basically means I started over from scratch. I have a HP computer and my D Drive is my recovery drive. And what this did was put everything back to the factory settings.

I did this about a year and half ago on accident, and had no problems reprogramming and reloading everything.

I have shutoff my Windows XP Firewall.

I am trying to reload my Kodak picture handling program, my 2006 Norton’s Utility, and I have tried downloading a couple of programs.

I cannot get them to work, Norton’s gets up to a certain spot then quits, my Kodak program will load up but will not work.

Is it a Windows problem?

• Like Like x 1