1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

OT: MSU Radio Host Melts Down On the Air

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by sdbound, Sep 27, 2007.

1. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    This is flippin' hilarious,
    http://houserockbuilt.hipcast.com/download/6234cccd-66ab-f3bd-7407-6915acb69e9d.mp3

Give this guy a couple of minutes to completely lose it. Worst meltdown ever.

There are normal wins. You jump up and down a little bit, high five your buddies, and do a few celebratory shots. There are normal losses, where you crack open your poison of choice and drink away your sorrows.

And then, there are soul-crushing, ball-busting agonizingly excruciating losses that plunge you through the looking glass into a deep, dark spot in your sportsfan soul that is frightening to even think about. Trust me, I've been there before. This week, Sparty was on the receiving end of one of these, and the results... were not so pretty.

Enter a sports radio program on AM 1270 in Michigan called The Sports Inferno, which featured, live on the air, the most heinous, depraved descent into that mirky blackness captured by our modern recording equipment. For fifteen glorious minutes, our valiant host slides down that spiral slide into the abysmal nothingness of grief and hatred for all the world to hear.

Anyway, have a listen. I can't build it up anymore, because the full clip is so priceless and unique that you absolutely absolutely must listen to it and experience it for yourself. It's... amazing. Crazy amazing. Cramazing. Holy hell, stop reading this and just listen to it. In one of his more lucid moments, he demands the coaching staff be replaced by Teddy Ruxpin and HR Pufnstuf. Then, he starts saying some really weird ****.

2. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
  3. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
  4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886

EPIC...
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
    "Drew needs help!!!"

"Help us!!!!"

"I been beggin' for a day off!!!"

"pucker pucker pucker!!!"

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Even funnier is the thought that these could easily be the cries of any Saints radio host at this very moment!!

Dude... I'm only halfway through it right now and he's just getting started!!

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Thanks for that. :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Old. It's from last season. They play clips on the Mikey Show all the time. Completely hilarious.

6. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    He must have lost a lot of money on that game :yes: :lol:

7. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    I was going to say... didn't MSU beat ND?

8. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    Everyone beats ND.:icon_rofl:

9. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    soaked onions

:lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Ayup - wonder what he had to say after a couple of losses this year. ;)

11. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,418
    holy ****, this is hilarious :lol:

12. MONDO.

MONDO. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36
    IF ANY OF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE XM AND LISTEN TO 202 YOU MAY HAVE HEARD LIL' JIMMY NORTON'S TAKE ON THIS IT WAS HILARIOUS HERE IS A LINK TO AN ANIMATED VERSION... NOT SAFE FOR WORK, AND SIMILAR TO MY OTHER HORRID POSTS, BUT FUNNY AS HELL...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_zsplMdzhA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_zsplMdzhA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>