1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OT: Ryder Cup 2006

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Dublin Bolt, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +448
    Hi guys...

Apologies for diverting from the 'majesticness' of our beloved bolts for a min. Thought I'd give u a quik update on the Ryder Cup which is taking place in my part of the world this week.

Did u hear the news today?. The weather has not been good, in fact it was so bad the course was closed until 1030 this morning (it is supposed to open at 0700). We have had high winds and some rain (remnants of hurricane Gordon apparently). Anyhows the US team decided to stay in the comfort of their hotel until about 1330. Those of us who had paid good $$$ to see em were disappointed.

When they eventually got to the first tee they (all 12 plus captain and vice captains) walked right thru it down onto the first fairway. The hundreds who had gathered around the tee decided to voice their displeasure. They booed. But let me tell u guys I was there and the booing was good natured, there was some gr8 banter between some of the US team and the gallery. Most of the players were having a good laugh about it including Tiger and Phil.

Anyhows enough, I have some pix I could put up for you if anybody is interested and can let me know how ;-)

All the best, and for those of u who are interested, enjoy the golf in the Chargers bye week!!, even though KO is midnight PT!!.

• Like Like x 1