1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

others imitating chargers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MasterOfPuppets, Jan 1, 2007.

1. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +610
    what's with other players imitating chargers' players' sack celebrations?

first a Packer did the Foley sack celebration (maybe in honor:icon_shrug: ) then a USC defender did the lights out thing

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    When we were playing Cincinatti, After scoring a TD, Chad Johnson did the Lights Out Dance and They ended up losing the game

3. MasterOfPuppets

Ratings:
    +610
    yeah, but he was mocking Merriman (who wasn't even playing, how convinient :icon_shrug: ) these guys where not, one's in college

4. compubolt

compubolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +186
    I thought I caught that white dude from USC doing the lights out dance after a sack, he needs his own.

5. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Well, they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I think everyone should do Merriman's dance. Chad J. cracks me up and him doing Merriman was funny shiat. :ABQ1:

6. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I laughed pretty hard when I saw that kid from USC do it.

7. MasterOfPuppets

Ratings:
    +610
    I wasn't sure at first that he did it but on those recaps they do when they go to commercial they showed him do it (another USC player did the jump shot that the giants do)

By the way, does USC have two players with the number 10? (Booty and "the white dude")

8. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    that was just mocking....

yeah, I've noticed a couple players doing the 'lights out' dance.

By the way, I was thinking about that and I thought that maybe it would be more effective in a subtle way if Merriman just raised his arm and made one small motion like he was shutting off the light switch. Very low key but it would make a big impact by it's subtle nature. Just a thought.

Also, I thought that maybe when Merriman makes a sack, the whole stadium should raise their arms and and flick the switch on and off. That would be cool. And then point to Merriman after doing it. Yeah? No?