1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Our beloved MTL will return soon!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by leisure, Aug 26, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Hay thanks for the call leisure I needed the vote of confidence. I feel bad that you had to pay 5 hours of long distance but you are loaded after all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Hey MTL:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Oh my... Just posted a thread asking someone else to set up lines for the Sunday and Monday night games... :icon_eek:

Welcome back MTL... :icon_kiss: Sorry about the kiss, can't find the hug smiley... :lol:

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    yah I need a lil break but I will get this place running full speed very soon. I am very disappointed in EC and especially Conc for spamming me like crazy when I was getting flooded with messages but all is forgiven. leisure called me up and I hanestly don't know how much this is going to cost him in real life because we were on the phone for like 5 hours and long distance rates are crazy but I can guarantee you he paid over 150 for all the time we spoke. he is a real pal.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Leis needs to get Comcast phone service... I think you can call Canada for free.... :tup:

6. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Oh lookie. Leisure and MTL are "twins" :icon_tease: :lol:

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    fags ......

8. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Mtl, you have my support. Glad that you are back.

9. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    :tdown:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    Welcome Back MTL!! :icon_toast: :tup: :abq2:

Thanks for fukin' my karma. You leave and I lost all my bets! :lol: :icon_tease:

Prolly more due to me betting on the bolts and against the turds. 2 things that have always screwed me in the past.

So...I need to talk to the Shark.

11. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    That is alright I was very disapointed in the desicions you made and the fact that you tucked tail and ran when you got what you like to give to others.

But as you say, all is forgivien. You have my support, welcome back.

12. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Conc what the fak are you talking about the reason I nuked the bet was to bring legitimacy to the system. How would you like it if I would have put 10 grand of my boltcash on yes and I would have 100 grand right now? Everyone would be complaining "MTL set it up it's unfair". Either way you guys were going to go insane and you wouldn't even hear me out before going nuts for your virtual cash. Made it seem like you guys care more about virtual cash than leisure and I (wait you probably do). Besides the fact that I couldn't even settle the bets once abandoned which I stated, was it necessary to send me like 9 pagers and spam every thread keeping in mind that like 15 other people were doing the same? I don't recall "giving that to others" whatsoever. As a former mod you should have known better hanestly.

13. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    That is a crock of **** and you know it.

You brought no legitemacy to the bet by calling it off. But I dint really care. I was busting your chops as you do to people all the time, if you are now trying to sell youself as something else now, sorry dude you have shown your colors.

If you dont want to receive pagers, such as the 5 I sent you (typically overstated by you as usual) then turn them off. You are constantly busting people's chops and have shown that you cannot take what you hand out.

That is fine, just I remember you and L giving me a lot of **** when I was a mod and I didnt tuck tail and run because of it.

By they way, your welcome for the bunnies and portraits. See I never hated you, but if you want to keep playing the 'pitty me' card then I wont have anything to do with you.

In the future, why dont you discuss with the other mods before abandoning bets? Because while you may have a reason, it looks arbitrary and 'gimicked' to others when you just do it without any reason given other than to claim 'some scammming was tried.' Perception is reality man, protect yourself from yourself.

14. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Why? Because the bet was still open for another two days. Comparing your modship to mine doesn't work because I have restrictions and limited access. To the people that were complaining about private bets, I don't have access to see them and I also can't undo abandoned bets, nor can I access boltcash just like that to pay people off who didn't have private bets. Which other mods was I going to discuss this with, VDK doesn't even know how to create a bet and Thumper told me I am in charge of vbookie. Lastly, like I said, it couldn't have looked like anything other than a gimmick either way since regardless of what I did, people would know that the bet is rigged. I went out of my way to bring back leisure not knowing if I would find him around for a while and I wasn't going to just not do this so that the outcome of a stupid online bet would be affected. If you want a corrupt bookie I can do that... whatever you want. Enjoy your dirty money.

15. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Your either just being obtuse or you dont get it.

So frackin what if you dont have the abilities of other mods? Your actions brought YOUR moderations in to question. Your actions did that.

People on the other side of the monitor dont know what your thinking, or how you went and begged L to come back on bended knee. They just know that suddenly what they thought should be a big win for them suddenly got shut down. You were doing a magnificent job up until then. After you did that I started receiving pages that talked directly about the perception you brought upon yourself by multiple posters.

I dont say this to make you feel bad or try and win some silly internet pissing match. I can actually care less about what you think about me. But YOU WERE DOING A GREAT JOB. But your lack of thought and communication with the people making those 'stupid online bets' as you put it, made what you were doing seem gimicked. That was your doing.

You have a support cast, I would suggest in the future you ask them questions. They may not be able to actually effect changes to your bets, but they can help you talk through things, see the ramifications of what you suggest, or help damage control when those 'mean internet bullies' start to rattle their sabers and scream JIHAD!!

You tought me the value of doing that, Mr. Jihad screamer. I humbly suggest you do the same. Cause you are damn good at this, but so pridefull you harm yourself.

16. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    If people want to JIHAD then mods should know when to step down and let people get what they want if it's something as trivial as boltcash or the placement of a certain thread. That's what I did and as a result you all got your boltcash. I am a mod who thinks mods are douchebags... remember that.

17. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    So MTL, as I said I will support you. But please do not be a hypocrit and call for silence in something you would have gladly stirred the **** about.

There would have been multiple posts of JIHAD and BLOOD from you if the roles were reversed.

18. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Great so you think your a doucebag. Just go back to being the douchebag who is doing the great job.

I have nothing agaist you and are happy your are back. Hell I even gave you two bunnies and a Norv and AJ in anticipation of your return. Someday perhaps your hurt pride will subside and we can burry the hatchet. Until then give me some good odds to blow my bolt cash on.:tup:

19. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Actually if I had to choose between leisure coming back or boltcash I would choose the former anyday. You should go on the O'reilly factor.

20. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Correct you would. As the head bookie you should not make that desicion for others. Yes you have formed some unnatural bond with L. That is good for you. Not everyone feels the same way. Glad you brought him back.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MtlBoltsFan again.

21. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Conc you are such a liar.. L and I are conjoined twins!!

22. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I am not a liar....

I am Irish, we have a gift of the blarney!

23. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Some body hurt my feelings...[​IMG]

24. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    $150 for 5 hours of calling to Canada from California?

That's why I'm glad I have Cox Digital Telephone.

I can add International Calling Savings Plus for $4 per month, and calls to Canada would then be 5 cents per minute, all the time.

5 hours, or 300 minutes, is $15 plus $4 for that month. $19 total.

25. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Oh please tell me it was me, cause that would just make my day!!:lol:

26. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Hay there, MTL. Welcome back. :yes: