1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Our Defense has no clue. Our 1 safty lets WR get how deep behind them?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp, Oct 31, 2010.

1. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    Not only are we prideful and foolish to have only 1 safety, we don't even play elementary football. My POP Warner unbeaten team taught Safety position is the deepest on the field and no one ever gets behind him right? Wow #27 hits the WR out of bounds while ball in air and dosn't get penalty lucky us. 3 man rush on d now =(

At least our O is running the ball so far D is only fault. Great news the Titans don't cover our RB's out of the back-field. :)

YEA 3-5, lucky other coaches suxs also. 1magine how critical i would be on the Titans coaches. For 4 straight years our offense has been about passes to our RB's yet the Titans didn't even cover any our RB m-t-m, even 1 play. 4th and 2 and Titans throw to a pure RB lol. Titans were 5-2 with VY running in those situations. So few great smart coaches like the PATs and Oregon has. Wish we could hire Oregon's HC staff they listen to my post in numerous forums.
    Bellichick got this from our official forums 2 years ago. If u don't believe me go look my posts read them. Then go watch Pats then compare how they changed to my posts. This is all black and white. Unlike Charger fans, I'm well known in the world as being the best with strategies gaming. Surely he knows me or has heard of me and was curious as to what i say would revolutionize football. He is wise and great coach who probably would copy any team or concept that would work. 3-4 ppl here remember my posts 2 years ago can verify what i say to be true. In fact they all laughed at me. Yet #1 NFL team is doing my ideas. #1 College team (Oregon) went 100% with my offense and mostly my d. Imagine if they understood all...

Easy to see if I tell he truth go read my past posts from .com or ask anyone if I was the 1st to ever talk about these ideas. I simply hope when u guys realize i am honest and top teams are doing what i beg the Chargers to do that at some point they will come to me and get on board the CHARGER train. I have much to offer that teams don't know yet. so many great things Pats/Ducks would steal so fast if they knew i designed it.

Great tacticians like the Pats know about 1 COOL GUY as famous strategy gamer. Yea, Bill does want to improve. He already understand why no huddle spread works so that had to help tune him in to what i said before and how to improve upon it. I think he likes what i say about D the most though. He is now using 2 new strategies i posted about just last year, this year, see for your self. I bet he is going ot use a lot my offense in the playoff's. He thinks like me in many ways. The adv i have is I only do strategies, he has to coach and is busy. I have 100X more experience in testing things out that he would love to know about. I think he is smart enough to know i tested everything and he just does it and see it works and loves it TBH. IF Bill ever figures out my rev. run scheme he will love me more and his team will go unbeaten for years possibly.

I would read what anyone top in the world in strategy says about any game as i already do. I Study everything in videos and forums. I also copy and improve upon anyone's idea's or concepts proven to work.

If u don't understand me consider this: NFL plays 16 games to test ideas and improve tactics each year. I play at least 30-50 games in a single day vs the Diamond worlds top strategy players. So times this times 360 days and you'll start to understand why I am an expert. Then realize in the whole world the last 12 years I have been the best at it. Then figure out how to get the Chargers to listen to me so i don't give away all this stuff out for free online

Our fans won this game for us go home crowd!

2. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    I think YOU have no clue, the pass defense has been playing well most of the season, this play was bad though

3. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    Did u see our Safety position? Not saying our CB's. Just our safety position. He almost tackled the WR out of bounds 2-3 plays later which should have been a PI on us. I think our Cb's are awesome players.

4. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Why do you always have something negative to say? Be happy and cheerful FOR ONCE!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. MasterOfPuppets

Ratings:
    +636
    I have you on ignore, I'll wait till someone else quotes you :icon_tease:

6. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    You won't get it from me. This guy is definitely going on Ignore list.

7. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    That said, it was a pretty huge TD, bad broken play by both Weddle and Cason, I think it increases the chances that we go DB in the 1st round AGAIN.

8. MasterOfPuppets

Ratings:
    +636
    I don't, The secondary has bing playing well all season, Jammer can still play and Cason is decent, no need for another first round DB

9. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    This defense sucks wind, they intimidate no one and give up way to many 3rd and longs to the offense.

10. MasterOfPuppets

Ratings:
    +636
    Titans 3rd down conversions : 4-13 (although 2 or 3 in a row where for like 10+ yards, so that makes it look worse)

11. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,415
    So long as we don't mistakenly take Oregon State's HC staff. :lol:

12. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,886
    The ST's will be the biggest reason we lose in the second half of the season. The D sucks but not as bad as the ST's.

13. matilack

Ratings:
    +3,555
    Cason did not play well today.

1st quarter he allowed Britt to burn him deep, and was lucky not to get the defensive holding call, and LUCKIER that Britt didn't catch the ball for a huge TD. Then the 70yd bomb to Washington was a broken coverage. Then the play in the 4th where he let Washington release down the sideline, and Collins just missed him.

There were a couple good breakups today, but we also got away with murder on a few long bombs.

14. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Shows you dont even know what your talking about. That long pass id say was on Cason but im not sure if he fell down or what. Wasnt teh safeties fault and that play by Oliver is a LEGAL play because the QB scrambled out of the pocket. It was actually a smart play by him so please dont come in here with ignorant rants.

15. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    Becaue he won 13 titles in gaming. Thinks he knows how to play football because he is good at Madden ....LMAO

16. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,415
    I also like how he's so full of himself that he says that Oregon's success is because they're listening to his posts on the internet.

I'm sure Chip Kelly logs onto the internet every day to read this guy's posts so he can know what his gameplan is for the following Saturday. :lol:

17. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    And we all thought Bozo was just another clown. Bozo has nothing on one coolo guy...

Pointy

18. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,886
    I hate to say this, but, if we had a Stiller type defense we'd have a better record.

19. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    Ive won 3 straight BCS championships in NCAA 09. Im going to send my resume to Notre Dame

20. matilack

Ratings:
    +3,555
    In NCAA 2010 I just won a couple bowl games with SDSU, and Notre Dame came to find me. :lol:

21. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,415
    Pretty much every team in the league can say this.

22. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    1) I'm sure that you'd make a great NFL coach, especially for the Titans. I'm almost 100% sure that they are searching for your contact info to call you up and let you coach. :lol:

2) VY was injured, so running with him was totally the best option! You are so smart

3) I'm sure they sit countless hours at their computers waiting to read your posts and strategies. They probably have a whole staff hired just to inform them when you are online so they can gain some of your great, all powerful knowledge of how to run a football team

• Like Like x 1
  23. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Post #22, that's some funny shiite right there!!!

Pointy

24. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Gamers rule this planet.

Joysticks and Global Hawks and Predators with JDAMS.

Has any coach done any better ?

Nuff said.

Turn it over to the gamers (it has already happened). You (means 99.999% of the NFL fans) had your shot and no one on this forum or universe has a better solution.

That is all.

25. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,415
    None of this justifies the thread starter perpetrating like the Oregon coaching staff takes their cues from his internet posts. :lol:

26. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    he still wants the Oregon HC with his staff. He also likes to watch Gladiator movies.

27. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    Thank you kind sir

28. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    He is asking for tinted glass for his future Chargers skybox for his families privacy. It should be honored.

Why does anyone think a gamer does not have a better chance than what we presently see in the league ?

This dude sounds like a revolutionary.

Pass the baton or joystic thingy. Let a brother run with it. You all hate on gamers as though they have leprosy and are the jokes of the universe. The National Security Agencies hire these tacticians to protect our national interests. Can NFL football be that much different from global domination or thermonuclear war ?

I say let the cheetah run free. Free your mind and your as.s will follow.

29. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,415
    I'm not saying you can't be right about a "gamer" being able to take over a football team and succeed as a GM and/or head coach.

But arguing that general claim is different from suggesting that a professional organization takes their cues from a random poster on the internet.

This guy is a definite blowhard. :lol:

30. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    This picture was captured today. Notice our pass defense, and our awesome run defense. We shut CJ2K down today, forcing them to throw... no team can defend every play...
    [​IMG]