1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Our needs this offseason

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by szarmes, Jan 28, 2010.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +353

No on Myron Rolle? He quite possibly is the smartest player in this draft and has the Rolle bloodline. I would love for us to get him in the second. Academically he is the smartest in this draft, but he plays the game the same way. Studies film hard, and has a great work ethic. But most importantly he never gets in trouble and keeps his name out of the headlines.

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    No because I want us to draft big fat bulldozers on both sides of the ball

:tup:

3. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +121
    this is what id like to see, since the chargers are shopping cromartie around i say trade him to the vikings for a 2nd and a 6th round pick so we could get this draftif darren sproles is leaveing we need to get something for him. if we could id like to give him to the dolphins only if the dolphins gave up another 3rd pick tehn we could add dexster mccluster to the list, also release jacob hester or ge rid of him put gerhart at fb mattews at rb, and mccluster 2nd string rb, to give us a backfield kinda like the LT sproles, and lo neal days who likes the idea
    1st: Dan williams, tenesee
    2nd: kyle wilson,boise state
    2nd; ryan matthew fresno state
    3rd: Dexster mccluster,ole miss i believe
    3rd: ciron black,lsu
    4th: toby gerhart, stanford
    5th: jordan shipley,texas
    6th: rodrick muckelroy, texas
    7th: fredy barnes,syracuse

with hope that barnes will fall that far, also im gettin kinda weary on merriman, idk what the chargers are gonna do but if they are gonna get him trade him away and get a 1 st and a 3rd if they can, if they cant get a 2nd and pick up jerry hughes, tcu

4. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    You've posted this everywhere dude.. But this would be the best draft year ever for the chargers if this came true

5. Vinny ECB

Vinny ECB BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    I agree that would be a sick draft predicted by C1993. Can we really expect all of these guys to be available when the Bolts draft? Shipley & Mulkelroy that late? Keep hope alive I guess.

If they can't get Sproles signed, then I'd love to see them draft McCluster. He can step in & fill the Sproles role without a doubt. If the Bolts did get Gearhart & Mathews along w/ McCluster, then power will be shifted back to the running game. They'll still have to add to the OLine.

6. JUGGERNAUT

JUGGERNAUT BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    williams probably won't be there @ 28.

mathews won't be there @ 28 in the second round. they also won't get a 2 for cro. They might be able to get someone to swap 2s, but that's about it.

Ciron Black is terrible. yes, he was a 4 year starter; but the dude can hardly move. I watched a few LSU games and could never understand why people were on his nuts so much. His stock has been sliding all season. He will probably be there in the 5th rnd.

I don't think muckelroy will be there in the 6th AND we don't have a 6th. gave that up for travis johnson.

and who the hell is fredy barnes from syracuse? Do you mean Freddie Barnes from Bowling Green?