1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Out coached again vs Raiders!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp, Dec 5, 2010.

1. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    2 penalties for 12 man on the field in a row. That is all u need to know! Leadership, what is that? Responsiblities does this exisit on our PRO FOOTBALL TEAM. I think we accomplished that today set NFL record for 12 man in a row penalties back to back.

Jason Cambell is a better QB than Rivers. More athletic and stronger arm. If only we could depend on our QB to make things happen like Cambell does. I'm so tired of hearing how great PR our QB is. He hasn't thrown 1 single TD in 2 games in a row on a passing 1st system? Yet clowns are saying he should be MVP this year on a 6-6 team?

I feel like a gen1us for not buying or going to any of our games this year, as i could for-see our teams failure.

It's so obvious our teams offensive and d flaws. People think when Rivers gets sacked its usually the o-line fault, yet our wide receivers most the time are standing still from their dead hook routes that only sucks teams use anymore. Watch film of WR's not even looking back to the QB while rivers is getting dragged down. U think something wrong with this system people? U think an average coach would use there RB to help block before they go out into routes?

Peace, I'll go back to practicing to hold my current #1 world ranking in 2 games with real strats. I can hope another team moves to LA so maybe i could help them. Most the NFL reads copies my strats yet the Chargers don't even know who i am LOL.

At least in my sport your coach couldn't hold u back :). In the NFL looks like coaches ruin good teams. Sports will always be about the athletes. Great coaches allow and enable them to become #1 suxs coaches hold them back and tell them how to play lol. No way would i let a supposed coach tell me how to play when I'm #1 at my position or event LOL. Aren't coaches supposed to organize and make sure u have 11 players on the field in football as their main job?

2. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Hmmm....Team goes on a 4 game winstreak= 1Coolguy missing

Lose to Raiders=Coolguy back in action.

Welcome back.

3. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    Not that you have ANY CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER, but Campbell better than Rivers? Honestly? Like really? Regardless of what happened today, are you serious? Next you're going to tell me that you're a better coach than, say, Bellicheck...oh wait...

4. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    When i was MVP QB unbeaten u think I let anyone RB or WR's do routes like hook's or at any time not look at me while running out? Much less not kick them off the field if they stopped running crossing routes even on broken plays? Much less, let my RB's go into routes without hitting the DE 1st or help on a blitz 1st? I would yelled at them myself and kicked them off the field if they did 1/2 the things our supposed PRO team is allowed to do. Even if our O plays sucks why doesn't Rivers take the initiative and yell at players and get them off the field if his Wr's or RB are lagging.

Hi JohnnyX. I have been reading stuff i just didn't want to say bad things when we winning, we all hope that I'm wrong me included.

5. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Brundlefly,
    I've already claimed to be the best tactician in the world. So u can assume that i think I'm a better coach than B.B. What are the facts? I'm #1 in the world 12 years leading with strats, so i have nothing to prove or question why I wouldn't be the best if i was an NFL coach. Remember when Tom Brady was average in college and told BB that he would be the best QB he ever had? Well he was telling the truth. It really sucks/frustrating to see how much better we could be and not be able to help out our sucks coached team TBH. At least in gaming I have control and dominate with top strats and hard practice work.

So yea peace ppl. Hope u are happy not understanding how badly coached our Pro team is. Bliss is when u don't see problems.

Come to my world some day and see if u can even make top 100 in the world in strategy gaming then talk to me please. How many people post here who have a proven world championships track record like i do?

I didn't even notice 1 single adjustment to the Raiders D/O schemes the whole game. Our HC didn't even do or move when we got 12 man on the field penalties back to back are u serious people? I was looking to our HC to see if he even cared or knew the solution? Beside that fact our D/O both schemes are failed by design we don't even counter our opponents as the game unfolds. 90% of being #1 in strategy is adjusting to what is happening as it happens, play to play. U see the Raiders show blitz and Rivers doesn't do anothing to counter it =(.

6. JohnnyX

Ratings:
    +378
    As crazy as you are. Parts of your stuff seem........................legit. Can't believe I typed that. I'm sure you couldn't do worse then Norv.

7. Brundlefly

Ratings:
    +370
    :rofl: Why isn't this dunce banned yet?

8. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings:
    +542
    You make me laugh with all the shite you type...I read it for the comedic factor.

Was wondering if you had to work on all the b.s. you think up or if it comes natural....

Were you ever in the Navy?

9. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    If homers are the only ones welcome here just let me know and I'll never vent here again ok deal?

To become #1 in the world at anything u must be able to evaluate facts. What is working for the best teams and what are we sucking at.

Joy Division,
    The best part about me if u care is I am telling 100% truth. Which to normal people is unbelievable.

10. Brundlefly

Ratings:
    +370
    I'm not a homer, you however are an idiot.

11. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Brundlefly,
    [​IMG]If u don't like my opinion don't read them plz. I do not want to offend or make you feel your reading things that retards post TBH. I speak the truth only. Do you have any ideas here or do u feel better insulting me?

12. JohnnyX

Ratings:
    +378
    Come on beat him without the truth.

13. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    They were

Outmanned
    Outcoached
    Out-physicalled
    Out-played
    Out-matched

The Raiders came in and whooped our *** top to bottom. In the trenches, on the sidelines, etc.

If we can't out physical the raiders (and this is the second year in the row they physically whooped us), then we don't stand a prayer going mano a mano with the Steelers/Ravens. Not a chance. This team has to fix that and fix that immediately or forget the playoffs in the near future.

14. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106

i thought this CHUMP...opps i mean CHMP was banned??????????