1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Outside Hockey game

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by PhillyChargerFan, Jan 1, 2008.

1. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan New Member

Ratings:
    +288
    For those who watch Hockey the outside game between Buffalo and Pitt is on NBC. It looks pretty cool :yes:

I forgot it's 1pm est on New Years day

2. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    Hate Hockey, watched the last 45 minutes or so, flipp'n back and forth between the Gators game...

Loved the idea, thought the fact that it snowed pretty hard was cool and dug the fact that it went to a shoot out. I rathered enjoyed it!

TBizz

3. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan New Member

Ratings:
    +288

I'm a bigger Flyer fan than hockey fan but that was pretty cool. but like you I was flippin back and forth.

4. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wxxyBeNohCg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wxxyBeNohCg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

5. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Those tickets sold like hotcakes. As a Bills season ticket holder, I received a call to purchase seats to that game, but never answered my phone. I could have made a decent dollar by selling them on Ebay. Too bad I am not a Sabres fan.

6. taxEddie

taxEddie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I think the shootout after overtime is kinda weak. It's like they play for 80 minutes and then.. drop that and do a little shootout instead. Kind of demeaning.