1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Oxygen Thieves SUCK!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lightning's Girl, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Well, they do.

In my advancing age and curmudgeonly view, I've decided that some people get far more attention than their minuscule contributions to the world merit. They are vastly overrated and their value to society overestimated. Take Paris Hilton---please! Is there any human being on earth more useless than this narcissistic bytch? Brittney Spears is another utter waste of skin, as are Jessica Simpson and some of those other dime-a-dozen bimbos bouncing around Hollyweird.

These are the kind of folks I call oxygen thieves.........people who literally drain the life from everyone they come in contact with, and whose exploits waste perfectly good newspaper and magazine space that would be far better devoted to other matters. But you don't have to be a famous actor or socialite to earn this designation; in fact, some of the worst cases I know of are people who live, work, go to school, and procreate right down the street from the rest of us.

Here are some of my personal un-favorite folks:

1) A 37-year-old employee of mine who has not yet learned how to talk like an adult: "But Maaaaaaaaaarla, I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaally sick this tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime...........my throat hurrrrrrrrrrrrrts, my nose is ruuuuuuuuunning, and I'm coughing up my luuuuuuuuuuungs" :tdown:
    2) Trailer-park "homeowner's association" members who strut around like ten pounds of **** in a five pound sack, acting like they're better than everyone else who lives in the same crappy place. (This is a relative's issue, not mine, but it bugs me just the same.)
    3) Lay people who presume to know more than you do about YOUR area of expertise (I just loooooove it when some smart-*** tells me how to take care of their family member:icon_evil: ).
    4) Most politicians. They start out with good intentions, then sell out and go along with the "in" crowd on decisions that affect literally millions and millions of people. And they get bigger salaries and better benefits for this than you or I will ever see in our lifetimes.

So, who are YOUR least favorite people, and why? Inquiring minds want to know.............:yes:

• Like Like x 1
  2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Some "expert" posters here. :yes:

3. stone86

stone86 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Richard Gere

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    :icon_sad:

5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Those actors and actresses that think we should vote the way they want because they were in a movie.

6. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Al Davis, his coaching staff, his front office, his Stadium. His facility, his Team Plane, his cheerleaders, his mom, his dad, his family, the Raider Nation, Raiderfans.net, the Team radio station, the Team Television station, his team Doctor, and anyone else affiliated with the Raiders in any shape or form

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,153
    :tup:

8. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,153
    You said it, Conc!!:yes:

9. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    not only are they stealing air, they are a waste of skin, and I know I have told several of them that!

10. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    HAAA HAAA HAAA......I have actually used this pharse many a time...

" that idiot is just a waste of space on the planet, breathing up all my air...just shoot'em"

11. chiefsgal

chiefsgal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +443
    heh, I look at it differently, if you are rich enough to do what you want, then do it, if you have an opinion, then tell it, some people have speech problems...so what...and even a crappy trailer park place is someones home.....:icon_shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Speech problems..............I'll have to remember that the next time this middle-aged woman whines at me! LOL