1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

P88F gone for good

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by P88F, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    We wont be joining the Bolt Talk tailgate anymore. It is obvious that things got too rowdy and out of hand on Sunday, and many times before that. I never meant any real harm with anyone but lots has happened that just isn't cool. I know I piss people off so I'm doing everyone the favor by staying away and letting you all have your own fun. :no:

• Like Like x 1
  2. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Really???
    You actually care about that???

WHY??
    I mean im probably the most hated person on this (or any charger) board, but im not leaving til im banned no matter what any of you ****ers think

• Like Like x 1
  3. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    I haven't been in here that long, but have been at the other sites for over 10 years, and what your doing may not be a bad idea...it's going to get allot worse in here before it gets better.
    With all the expectations of last year, and what's been done to the team this year, the CHarger forums are going to become places full of bitter fans...and those are the worst.
    Good luck, and if this team gets back to it's old toughness, and starts winning, the attitudes will be better, and maybe you'll come back and contribute.:icon_toast:

4. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Before you go why don't you fill us non sd residents in on what exactly did happen, don't tell me you guys actually take online grudges and demeaning statements into your physical lives, that's about as gay as your current mood.

5. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Yeah right! I dont really give a crap whats said online. Its what happens in person! Besides, my girlfriend is really pissed off too

6. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    what the hell happened?

7. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    Enlighten me, at least let me know why you feel the need to leave the forum, good or bad poster is irrelative, what happened bro?

8. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    No, nothing happend. Just figured I better back off thats all.

9. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    Pretty stupid reasoning, back off of WHAT??? Back off WHY? Spill the beans fuqr, now you're making me mad at you :lol Wanna call me or some shyt.

10. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I think what folks are getting at is they want to hear from you that you realize you went too far. Which we all do at times. Human nature.

They just want you to post what you think you may have done wrong and realize it. Its really for your benefit so you'll just be more careful next time.:yes:

We don't want to loose you. We just want you to mature as they say. WE all have to go through it. Life. You can't just sweep problems under the rug. You have to deal with them. Were all in the same boat.

11. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    Foober, apperantly you know what took place, could you at least pm me what happened? I read his threads and don't agree with a lot of them but everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, and no im not a modern hippie, I just want to know what happened so at least i can put my mind at ease knowing why regular posters here drop themselves out of the forum.

12. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Ok well honestly I hate being fake and I am fake with 1/2 of the people on here. I think there are probably like a handful of people that I actually do like. few backstabbing haters (like i said not everyone--not mentioning names) dont know who to trust, whats real. im 100% real, too real for some peoples comfort...but i say whats on my mind in person or online. i feel at the tailgate im not welcome anymore, its not a f'm secret, so f* it u know. i love the chargers. i drank too much and stuff happens.happens to everyone--but im gonna handle my own someplace else

13. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    We all mess up. If your a chargers fan and you care about the other charger fans you'll always be welcome. But thats just me. I'm guessing alot of folks will feel the same way.

MIght be nice to contribute to trumpys tailgater by bringing food or beer or something.

14. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    p88F,

I don't think anyone has a problem with you attending the tailgaters. They just want you to handle your **** a bit better. That's all. If you can do that, no one will have a problem with you. If you can't, then it's probably best to stay away. Best of luck either way.

15. PhilipRivers#1

PhilipRivers#1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +464
    Agreed Pf88. No one likes to be around an obnoxious drunk.

Fun drunks are different. :yes:

Anyways, if you're binge drinking so much that you're losing control, you may have a problem and may need help.

Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  16. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    ok the serious side of me. Yes my cordination was all jacked up and it sucks as it is. But some people are just drama queens like little girls, there was nothing obnoxious. Whats obnoxious? Spilling beer? Serious wtf? That was only oboxious thing. Everyone is blowing that out of proportion.

17. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Thanks for the kind words, but do not talk to me as if I am some sort of Alcoholic. I have never met you/ seen you. I know you are trying to help but this whole situation is out of wack.

18. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Hey p88f, I wasn't there, but heard some about the incident.

If you were wrong, be a man and admit it, and move on. If this was just a mistake / mis-understanding, go ahead and explain, but then let it go.

Sorry if I don't believe you're really leaving. You've already replied 5 times in this thread since you said you were gone. This wreaks of wanting attention rather than your premiss of doing everyone a favor.

Seriously man, I'm not telling you to go, but if you say it, just do it. That said, you can be a knucklehead on these forums and have as of late enjoyed being obnoxious here. Still, I don't think anyone here wants you to go. When you're not just doing the obnoxious thing, you add to the character of this forum and the tailgaters. You've even got some old guys like Trumpy and myself slamming Jaeger bombs.

Like I said, I don't know all the details, but if you stay, I hope it's something that you and any other people involved can move past. I think it is. And if you decide to move on, best wishes to you. Either way, you'll still always be part of the BoltTalk family.

19. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,414
    That's pretty sad if they do.

I got in the some of the most heated arguments/debates I've ever been in on an online sports forum on a Padres board with some guy....met the guy in a baseball tailgate a week later and we were perfectly cool with eachother, shared a few beers and everything.

I don't know why some people can't keep the crap on these boards on the boards. :icon_shrug:

20. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Ok thanks. You say you heard some of the incident. the "Big Incident" was me spilling beer. (wow) I got a beer for someone on this forum and tried pooring it in there mouth and missed. (Cordination) Now this person is CRYING wolf now. Really suck it up, my bad ok. Yes this is my last post, I am just hear defending my side of the stroy and thread. But besdies the beer incident there are just to many fake people for me to kick it. Thanks T for hosting these gators.

21. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,414
    I could be wrong but I don't think he said he's leaving the forums, just said he's not going to show up to the tailgates anymore.

edit: Guess I was wrong

22. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    First of all parkerfan... I think you should, at least, stay active on the board so we can all bask in your exuberant levity.

Second of all... if you think avoiding the tailgate is best for and for everybody else, props to you for manning up and doing what you have to do.

Third of all... what are fake people? Like I have this vision of a blow up doll, or crazy looking mannequin sitting at a keyboard, trying to stir chit up. Or are there like monkeys or Koala Bears out there trying to pass themselves off as people, using bolttalk.com as cover? Seriously though, I know what you're saying parkerfan, and I think what you need to consider is that all this online banter is pretty much hot air. I think you're a really cool, entertaining poster, but I'm still going to clown you for saying stupid chit. Does that make me disloyal or fake? I don't think so.

If you're talking about some real life chit, then I hear you and I have no right to tell you how to handle your affairs, for sure. But if you feel like the dynamic of the board is somehow "fake," I think you may be taking things a little too seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    All I heard was that you spilled beer on someone. If it was an accident, then it was an accident. Do what you need to my friend, but I just want you to know that you are welcome back when/if you decide to return.

24. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    So this quote is BS?

• Like Like x 1
  25. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    It was an accident PF88. Come back to the tailgate when your ready and don't forget to bring your cool shades. :lol:

[​IMG]

26. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    WTF IS THIS SHIIT!!!

DON'T BE A GIRL AND START THIS DRAMA

GET YOUR *** BACK TO THE TAILGATER AND BEHAVE YOURSELF!!!!

:tup::tup::tup:

27. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Oh the drama. This sounds like Boom over at the other site saying how he is leaving the board.......guess what......he never left.

28. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    So this quote is BS?
    [/QUOTE]

I never said anything was BS. I missed Ant's post before. And, like I already said, I wasn't there, so I don't know all the details.

Thank you to the mod that closed this thread. This is for those involved to work out if they want to do so. As far as p88f's departure, that's up to him.

As far as everyone else, this drama is done. This thread is closed. There is nothing else to see here.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.