1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers edge Chargers on late field goal

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Aug 11, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Jun 29, 2009
    The Chargers did pretty well keeping the Packers in check. The Packers did not score on our 1st team defense and played their starters on both side of the ball longer than we did. I thought that Philip Rivers did well during his stint. His TD pass was the nicest throw of the night. As far as Nate Kaeding is concerned, he will be fine. He's a good kid who had success early last season. He has the leg power and accuracy to be one of the best in the league, he just needs to make his 1st filed goal of the year so that he can move on. Matt Wilhelm (LB) is my MVP of the game. He was all over the field making tackles and blowing up plays. I'm looking forward to next week's game here at home vs the Rams.

<blockquote>Source: NFL.com

GREEN BAY, Wis. (Aug. 11, 2005) -- Brett Favre's offseason work paid immediate dividends in the Green Bay Packers' 10-7 preseason victory against the San Diego Chargers.

Favre, who trained with a strength and conditioning coach in the offseason for the first time, completed 9 of 10 passes for 91 yards, a touchdown and no interceptions in 1"½ quarters of work.

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20050811_SD@GB" target="_blank"><strong>Article Link</strong>