1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

PARIS GOES BACK TO JAIL!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChargerRay, Jun 8, 2007.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k66epna2Sss"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k66epna2Sss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    That is funny. Though I imaginge she would enjoy the room mate named Mitch, well that is if she has a video camera

3. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    I wonder how she would of acted if she was being sent back for a year or 2.

Balling her eyes out, and all she has to do is what 40 more days.

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    and who here would get 40 days for multiple DUIs?

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Nice find Ray. That is freakin' hilarious.

6. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I agree. I LOL at it as well.

7. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I think it's GREAT that she got sent back. "Unspecified medical problems" my ***---how many people are in jail because of their medical and psychological problems?!

Personally, I thought the footage they showed of her handcuffed in the back of the patrol car was terrific...........I don't wish ill on anyone, but this little chick needs a reality check BAD and society needs a break from her. Besides, all she would've done at home is party down, and isn't that what got her into trouble in the first place?

She is, as I've said before, about as useful as tits on a bull. She needs to get over herself and grow the hell up.

8. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    And what Medical problem is going to stop her from doing 40 Days?

9. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,153
    See, that's what's funny. This was apparently a dodge to get her sent home on house arrest; but the judge is evidently a bit smarter than the Paris Hilton people thought he was, and reportedly was totally pissed. Good for him........it was high time somebody had the cojones to stop indulging this worthless tramp.

10. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    Whenever the press are told it's a "medical problem", that is total BS. The prison has an infirmary there. Depression? Suicidal? They've got counselors to handle that as well. You can bet this was favor someone called in. The judge who originally sentenced her was PISSED!

11. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    Yep. Any one of us here would've got 6 months.

12. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Yep. My brother-in-law once did a 90-day stretch for DUI and driving while suspended. But that's because he was an average Joe Sixpack, not some chick with a shitload of money and fame. And he wasn't as pretty as Paris either.:no:

13. chiefsgal

chiefsgal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +443
    BOO HOO for her....:icon_rofl:

14. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Yeah........hell, I myself once narrowly escaped a 10-day jail sentence for failure to appear in court on two unrelated traffic citations. Unfortunately, they were my second and third offenses---sometimes I learn a little bit slowly---and the judge told me he'd better never see me in his courtroom again on that charge or I'd be a guest of the Graybar Hotel for awhile.

Let me tell ya, that straightened MY **** out in a hurry---I wound up paying over 200 bucks in fines (that was a lot of money to me back in '86), but I'd have walked to court over 10 miles of dirt road, barefoot if necessary, if I'd ever gotten another ticket in California.
    That's what pisses me off about this Paris Hilton nonsense, there's a set of rules for the rich and famous, and another set entirely for the likes of you and me. And it SUCKS.

OK, rant over. Bring on the next spectacle!

15. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931