1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pathetic

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SDKCFAN, Sep 13, 2010.

1. SDKCFAN

SDKCFAN BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    The Chargers, as a whole, were just pathetic tonight. Is starting slow going to the be the excuse again this year or will it be we were missing Jackson and McNeil? I just have no words to express my disappointment and, with the pathetic play of the Chargers, I'm sure the we won't sell out for Sunday. Who knows by Sunday night, we could be 0-2! I'll start the bandwagon early and say FIRE NORV because the team WAS NOT READY TO PLAY!!:tdown:

2. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    Bullshit.

Rivers (when it wasn't raining) and Tolbert were good.

3. SDKCFAN

SDKCFAN BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    What's going to happen when it is sleeting and snowing (weather is NOT an excuse) and you're telling me two players out of a whole team were ready to play? Again, the team WAS NOT READY and that is the coach's fault. This team has always been known as "soft" and tonight they lived up to their reputation!

4. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    THe bolts played kinda like they did agianst the jets. Geuss not alot changed since then.

5. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,407
    Chill, dude. I was just countering your claim that the Chargers weren't good at any aspect of the game. :lol:

6. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    they were good at punting at least...

7. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +2,407
    But not punt coverage.

8. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Tolbert ran great !!! When they gave him the ball. Why the F*CK not at least give him the ball inside the 6 yard line at the end of the game in 4 down territory???!!! A draw play to Sproles??? UGH. Norv doesn't think Tolbert can get to the goal line, or at least closer???

9. SD Native WY

SD Native WY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    The best I can say is at least there were no serious injuries like last years season opener.

10. D4L

D4L BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    The play calling at the end of the game sucked. We lacked creativity. The game was handed to them on 3 plays. The long run, punt return and fumble. Let's get past this bad loss and learn from it now and not later. I swear PR could've fallen into the endzone on 2/3 downs. That last play didn't look like it had a shot.

11. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Not pounding the ball with Tolbert near the goal line was criminally negligent.