1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Patriots Game Tailgater Thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Ok, I know that several Bolt Fans are making the trek to beautiful Foxburo for this game. I have heard talk of tailgate plans here and there, but I thought I'd start a thread where we can figure out where all the Bolt fans should meet for this epic game.

Well that and I'm sitting in Newark Airport bored as hell as I wait for my flight to Boston for the game.

2. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    Have a great time T Hump. Any word from the Turtle?

3. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    So, how did our fine TSA treat you while going through security? Living in NJ, I HATE flying out of Newark. It's gotta be one of the worst airports around.

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Take LOTS of pictures and represent us well!!!! :bolt: :abq2: :abq1: :flag:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    head count as to who is going to foxboro

6. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    I have no doubt that we will be represented well. Please, take and post some pictures.

7. emoneybling

emoneybling BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, never posted here before but I'm driving down from Canada for the game and would love to meet up with some of you guys. Sitting around Gilette Stadium for three hours prior to game time surrounded by M*******s isn't my idea of a good time!

Just let me know when and where!

8. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I spent several hours att he bus station in Boston where he was supposed to arrive, but no turtle. I think I've lost the turtle. If anyone hears from him, tell him to call my cell phone.

9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I just sent you a pager message with my cell number.

10. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I fly into Newark alot. Never had to deal with the TSA there except once when I was flying back from Madrid.

Ussually I transfer without having to go through security again. But this time I flew into terminal C and flew out of terminal A, so I had to go through security again. They did seem a little more tense than other airports, but not to bad.

11. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    The busses are NEVER ONTIME.

Get some sleep. TT will call whenever he arrives -I guess

12. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Just got back from Madrid myself last month. Consider yourself lucky flying out of Terminal A. I always fly Continental and usually it goes out of Term C. From the time I step into the airport to the time I get to my gate it is usuallu 1-1.5 hours. I went to Dallas and flew out of Term A, from the time I stepped into the airport and the time I got to my gate....it was 8 minutes. What a difference.:icon_shrug:

13. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    You're not going to the game are you Trumpie? You would have to be a marked man after that literature abuse you gave them over on their messageboard.

Truely Classic!:tup:

14. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Those of you going to the game. Do any of you stay at the same hotel as the players and if so do you get to shoot the **** with them? Do they have a specific hotel that they would normally stay at? I remember years ago the Cavaliers where staying at a hotel that I was doing work at as a contractor and got to chill with'em and just b.s. It was pretty cool as a young gun to be able to do that. I can just imagine being able to do the same with a team that you really like.

15. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    No.

They do not appreciate a good old fashioned trolling I guess? :lol:

I am at the Pats temp boards trying to restrain myself. :abq1:

16. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    The patsys and their fans are coock suckking cheaters.:yes:

17. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Guys You Rule!

Have a great time and represent us proudly to the c*cks*cking cheaters!:icon_toast: :abq1:

18. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Dude, if that was you RESTRAINED...man, I can only imagine what it's like to see you let it all go.:icon_eek: :lol: :icon_rofl:

19. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    It is a bit difficult to hold back pearls of wisdom from the bowels of my mind when these fools are such easy picking right now.

I was reading threads of kids crying at school and daddy explaining to little Johnny that the coach cheated and then the tantrums of denial and hate.

It is simply a beautiful thing watching Patriot Nation implode upon its own arrogant gender challenged asses.

The forums below are Temp and they are waiting for the mains to get back up. I was using their ******** forum as a romper room to sharpen up me skills and was getting off some medium duty blasts when the servers fried. Fuc.

http://www.soxplanet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8
    http://www.soxplanet.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

20. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I remember reading that Rule 12B and Enormo were planning on being at this game... You guys may run into them in your football travels... :tup: :tup:

21. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Trumpy: The Patriot Server Missle. :lol:

22. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    http://www.wfnz.com/pages/136214.php?contentType=34&contentId=1625

Listen to the Brentson Buckner Interviews regarding the Patriots and what he suspects as cheating.

Christian Fauria
    http://www.charlotte.com/sports/story/277261.html

Fauria then began laughing. Without being asked another question, he continued his response, which included a few winks and nods.

"No, I didn't. I swear. I really didn't," he said.

The allegations might be a little more serious to some of Fauria's new teammates. Some sources within the team's Bank of America Stadium facilities said there were rumblings that the Patriots might have filmed at least two of Carolina's practices in the week leading into the Super Bowl after the 2003 season.

But Fauria wasn't biting.

"I know nothing," he said. "All I know is there better not be an asterisk by any of the Super Bowls when I was with them."

23. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,581
    This one is my FAVORITE of yours over there:

:bow:

24. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I am getting worked over on the PATS TEMP board because the MOD has a double standard - you know - it is OK to personally attack the visitor yet I have to be good. :lol:

I tried to let them know I have ultra thick skin and for them to bring their heavy hitters. Later this afternoon, I will test the waters with Pats fans again for some more comedic relief. :abq2:

25. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Keep bringin' it Trumpie. That is some great stuff. :tup:

:icon_rofl:

26. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
  27. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member