1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Patriots game...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Dublin Bolt, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +502
    Hi guys...

Longtime no speak, been dropping in and out, really looking forward to the draft... I hope AJ pulls a big rabbit out of his u know what and gets us Landry. He will be our Ed Reed!.

C.mere, thinkin of going all out and travelling from Ireland to the Chargers @ Pats game in September 16. Plans still at a v early stage just looking for some advice on how to get tix and where to fly to/stay etc?...

If I'm gonna fork out more than 1500USD for the trip I need to be sure (1) I get good tix and (2) I don't necessarily have to hire a car to get to and from the game (more expense!).

Been to many states/cities in the US but never to 'Mass' so dunno the lie of the land. Any Bolttalk boys located north east that can point me in the right direction?. Been looking at stubhub and tix start at 104USD it says 'standing room only'!, what the hell is SRO, surely all the stadia are all seater these days?.

Anyhows would like to hear what u think... :icon_toast:

2. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Patriots single game seats go on sale May 13th at 10am EST. You can get them on the ticketmaster website: www.ticketmaster.com

There will not be many single game tickets on sale, so you probably won't get tickets this way, but it's worth a shot. It's pretty much the only way to get tickets at face value. Otherwise, they are going to cost alot more.

If you plan on going, be sure and let people know. I am planning on attending and it would be cool to meet up. I'm sure other Bolt fans will make the trip as well.

3. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    My buddy and I are going to head out for that one as well. Red Sox-Yankees on Saturday, then Chargers-Pats Sunday. I am BIG TIME looking forward to that weekend!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    EC make sure you touch The Monster (and take pics of drunk Sux fans :yes: :lol: ).

• Like Like x 1
  5. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,554
    That's a pretty classic weekend. I'm not a big baseball guy, but Sox Yankees would be alot of fun, also very expensive. :yes:

6. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Just came back a few days ago from Dice k's first performance in front of the home crowd at Fenway. Fenway was crazier than usual according to the locals. It's an experience for sure.

That's a sweet set-up for sure. I'm in the midst of setting up a big College FB game and NFL game weekend for the game against Jax. Could catch Florida, Florida St. or even the Bulldogs in the same weekend as the Bolts.

7. Bergo23

Bergo23 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Ticketmaster putting these seats on sale on a sunday? I'll still put down the date, but where did you see this posted (date and time).

8. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,554
    IT was on the Patriots website. You google "patriots single game seats," and it's like the first link.

Sunday at 10 is a very common time for Ticketmaster to put seats on sale.

9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    This link seems to say they haven't announced when the tixs will go on sale, but it also might just not be updated yet.

http://www.patriots.com/stadium/index.cfm?ac=ticketsales#general

10. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,554

Maybe the info I was reading was for 2006. The stupid phucking chowds should take last year's ticket info off their site.

11. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I saw that also. They still had the announcement from 2006 up and wen you do a google search that's one of the pages that comes up first.

12. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    herad Marlon McCree on scott & BR this morning saying that's a game they all have circled on their calendars:football: