1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pats been scouting us since Christmas Eve

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Electric Chair, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

Cool pics ...... douche .....

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,208
    Alright... I will just say this. May the best team win...

Also dont forget the home field advantage. The Q has been extreemy loud all season long. And the rabbid Charger fans will be in a frenzy this Sunday...

3. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    The Pats #1 WR .........

[​IMG]

4. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,208
    Hypocrisy at work

So is our Patriots troll waxing hypocritical when he calls Merriman a roid boy? Is he accurate when he says that his (classy) team would have let the player go?

Was that the case in 2001 when “The National Football League announced Friday the suspension of New England wide receiver Terry Glenn for four weeks for violating the league's substance abuse policy.” I ask you? No, they did not let him go, so our lil Patriots troll does not even have an inkling at the history of his team. How much he resembles a Raiders fan.

Or how about more recently in 2003 when FOXBORO, Mass. (Sept. 29, 2003) -- The New England Patriots received a roster exemption to allow running back Mike Cloud to practice with the team for the week. Cloud won't count against the team's 53-man limit.
    Cloud was returned from a four-game suspension by the NFL for testing positive for a banned steroid, nandrolone. Nandrolone… Hmmm sounds familiar… But was Mike Cloud cut? Well I don’t think so… Lets see…

“Cloud returned from a four-game substance abuse suspension and scored the go-ahead touchdown on a 15-yard run with 3:14 left to give the New England Patriots a 38-30 win over Tennessee.”
    Wow! I thought the classy team would not tolerate such a thing. So ignorance and hypocrisy are the tools of the Patriot trolls…

So Merriman should have been cut. That is what your ‘classy team’ would have done is it? Let me ask you this. Do you even know anything about your team, other than you decided to run out and buy a Brady jersey because the team you wore the jersey of lst year isn’t doing as well?

Yeah…

5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,208
    Hypocrisy at work

6. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,696
    Hypocrisy at work

My god, the Chargers are gonna win this and just shut the Pats fans mouths. I cant wait for it.

7. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,208
    Hypocrisy at work

8. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Hypocrisy at work

You fuggin Patsie dumbass ....

You can't suspend a guy for the rest of the season under the new CBA. The NFLPA got specific language to kill the "TO and Keyshawn" type actions the Eagles and Bucs used to keep a guy off the team.

Even if the Chargers (or any team) wanted to suspend a guy for the rest of the year, they can't by the terms of the new deal.

Here's an example of what would happen if you tried to inflict more suspension time on a players than the current collectively bargained labor deal calls for:

The Union will NEVER allow a player to be suspended longer than the previously agreed upon punishments. It takes union dues out of their pockets.

The only thing that's gonna get "owned" is your little beotches from faggy New England this coming Sunday in Qualcomm Stadium.

9. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Hypocrisy at work

Missing a test is the same as failing a test. Anyone who works in an industry that drugs tests knows that.

10. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,919
    Because L.T. didn't run circles around the Patriots last year? :icon_shrug:

11. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,919
    Cool. The Chargers have one of those as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,919
    Well, at least those excuses make a bit more sense than insinuating they only scored 41 points because they had Drew Brees.

Of course, the Patriots still don't have Rodney Harrison. I wonder if that'll be your excuse on Monday.

13. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,919
    We can do this all day. There's a plethera of stars on the Chargers.

[​IMG]

14. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,919
    That's fine. Gates will just have to knuckle down a bit more after he catches the ball.

15. HollywoodLeo

Ratings:
    +1,919
    The Chargers also have Randall Godfrey. Ask Jerry Porter about Randall Godfrey.

16. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    What's up SeymourWarrenWilfork? I have to say I go by one your your teams fan sites, patriotsplanet.com. There are some good guys over there. They ain't chit talking guys like the Faiders fans, but rather a pretty classy group of fans. I'll tell you what I told them earlier. You've had a nice run, but you don't have the talent the Chargers have. I know every Patriot fan is in love with Belechick and Brady, but IMO, they are very good, but a bit over rated. Especially Brady. It's time for the chargers to shine. Time to take the gleem. At least your team will be in a nice west coast city with beautiful weather when their season ends.

17. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    Yeah, this guy will be patrolling the area. In the sig.

18. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Take this whole thread offline to Smack Talk.

This isn't serious football talk, it's drivel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.