1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pats Fans are Weak

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by boltssbbound, Jan 20, 2008.

1. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,374
    The only time I really heard them get loud the entire game was when they were presented the trophy. They just didn't make any noise at all during the game. They just seem disappointed that they were playing the Chargers and that the Pats weren't marching up and down the field.

This isn't sour grapes. The Pats got it done today, and I respect that. But the fans should really show a little more passion.

2. bigcarson50

bigcarson50 New Member

Ratings:
    +54
    The booing afterwards whenever the Chargers were mentioned was a little much as well.

3. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    As Igor said, during most of the game "they know what's up"...they were nervous and it showed.
    Not all stadiums can be as loud as ours, then again, we still have work to do in that area also!
    Again, congrats to the Pat's and I hope they beat the Pack (after all, we are sure we're the second best team...right?)

4. MVP Brady

MVP Brady Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha @ fans of a team who had to beg people to buy tickets to their first playoff game so it wasn't blacked out talking bad about another base. Have a nice off season.

5. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,374
    Another ignorant Pats fan that doesn't know what the fuc he's talking about. The Chargers have sold out every game for 4 years running.

6. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    The stadium is poorly designed from an acoustic perspecitive.

And some of the best seat for noise are the club seats and those idiots tend to go inside when it is cold.

Our 12th man sucks. Fortunately the real 11 are pretty good. :)

7. bigcarson50

bigcarson50 New Member

Ratings:
    +54
    Good point, we just get around late to buying the tickets.

8. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    You picked a bad time to be a complete troll. You're banned.

9. NW Bolt Babe

NW Bolt Babe RIP Jr.

Ratings:
    +94
    So it is written, so it was done! Hope the door hit him on the way out.

10. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,374
    Despite the acoustics, admit it. The fans just did not seem to bet hat into the game. I know it was cold, and I know the Pats fans expected it to be a formality. But they really should get a little more into the game than that.

11. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38

Patriots fans are weak. And this shocks anybody how??

Stan 17

12. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Our 12 man sucks. It wasn't just that game, it is every game.

But if it is an consolation to you, I was loud enough at the sports bar to piss off the fans rooting for the Bolts. (not real Bolt fans, just the regular anybody but Pats fan, mostly Giants fans)

13. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    Would Go F%ck Yourself be out of line? :icon_shrug:

14. sdbound

sdbound New Member

Ratings:
    +942
    How's this for Pats fan smack? A guy actually yelled at me after the game to "Go back to your sunny weather and beautiful women!"

15. superbowlbound08

superbowlbound08 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Pats fans are Weak...no they just don't sound as loud as other team's fan's (colts) because the pats dont pipe in artificial sound....just wondering what happened to Lauren calling into WAAF in Boston like he said he would today....he said no matter the outcome he would call and talk about the game....i guess he overslept? anyway the chargers played a good game....see you next year:icon_party:

16. Butterfingers McCree

Butterfingers McCree BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    As with any stadium, some fans are into the game, others are entertaining clients and don't give a hoot. The biggest culprit is the stadium. Gillette does not have a full seating bowl, but rather only forms about 4/5 of a circle, with a large opening by the lighthouse. This makes it almost impossible to trap noise. I'm not sure why they designed it this way, especially since it would seem to deprive the Pats of some additional revenue in the form of extra seats.

If it makes you feel better to call us "weak," it certainly isn't the worst that has been said about Pats fans. :icon_toast:

17. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Reports are some of the Charger fans that were at the game left as early as half time because they were cold.