1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pats have worst fans in the NFL.

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by BayAreaCharger, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    What difficulty, we sold it out.
    Go to chargers.com. There is a waiting list for season tickets.

Though you guys can probably draw better attendance when your team is playing lousy. Simply because you're in Boston and this is San Diego!!!
    NOBODY (with any common sense) would chose Boston over San Diego for a vacation spot!!!

2. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Not necessarily true. Living 60 miles north of San Diego and having family in Rancho Bernardo, I have spent some real quality time in San Diego...I do love California, its weather, and its recreational options. But I did live 90 miles from Boston for better than a half century.

That said, Boston is still my favorite big little city. The restaurants and the night life are as swinging and as cool as are San Diego's...The sports are better..Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox Bruins....the best colleges in the world are within a 50 mile radius of one another..the seafood is as good as it gets. It isn't far to Cape Cod or to Martha's Vineyard or to the north shore...great beaches, historical sites, museums, symphonies, etc, etc...abound in Boston.

The difference is winter. That is long and cold, but San Diego and Boston are both terrific cities.

3. EastCoast

EastCoast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    BayAreaAssclown - I'm starting to sense some Passer Envy on your part...

I worked door in a few bars half way between BU & BC, lots of talent

Buc... Had a miserable week of vacation on the Vineyard couple months back. It was just awful. Can't wait to go back next year like I do most years. Or the Cape, or Newport... Seriously though, lots of nice places to go around here and over in Cali. Look forward to going to San Diego in the next few years.

And it will be COLD at Gillette on Sunday, Farking cold.

Now Sacramento! That is a vacation spot. If the US needed an enema, that's where they'd stick the tube, well, there, or over with ********...

4. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
  5. EastCoast

EastCoast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    That actually was kind of funny but the part BillB IS Satan, right?

6. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +913
    Dude, you really should lose the "pwned" thing. That is so far beyond lame I can't think of words to describe it. If you are older than 16, you should be even more ashamed of using it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BassDawg

BassDawg BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Once again, the voice of reason speaketh!

8. BassDawg

BassDawg BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Nope, I wouldn't hang one comment on him, and he does seem to have some respect for the game and its history. It does not surprise me that he is a viable member of the Local Community, as well. What does surprise me, is the way in which he feels annointed and entitled already........................

Barry Sanders is the TRUE definition of CLASS from the RB position in the NFL, and he is THE standard by whom all past, present, and future RB's should be measured. His best move was the way he handed the ball to the ref and smiled, like he had been to pay dirt before. I always believed that he left the game way, waaaay, too early. Kinda SAD, actually as he prolly would've been good for at least 1500 more yards (2 seasons +/-). How good would he have been with a REAL O-Line for the last three years of his career?

The bigger question will be, does Lilly Tuff tip his hat or look for a way to bash his victorious opponent come this Sunday ~'round 6:30, EST?

9. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354

:lol:...Wow!! Did you think of that all on your own? That hurt the lilly tuff-express omg please man I dont think I want to post now here internet tough guy! Thats like me coming on here and telling you that just cause I am a boxer, I would knock your teeth so far down your throat you would have to drop your pants to chew your food? Its irrelevant and means nothing online so lets move to the point at hand!

Now please don't come over here spitting the sh!t that you have been spitting about your team lets their talking go on the field with their play! You forget Rodney Harrison used to play here in SD and does more sh!t talking than anyone in the NFL! Ya Randy Moss doesnt do any sh!t talking either, nor does Ellis Hobbs or Asante Samuel!

You just have the same dreamy outlook about your team that the media does, lets protect them like their saints cause they bring us $$...Half the stuff they do on the sidelines isnt shown on tv cause it could jeopardize their golden childs status!

My point is everyone talks trash man, and the Patriots are no exception...Look I am not here argue cause there really isnt a point, cause I know you pats fans will turn it around make something out of it and we will just go on and on in circles...Your pretty tough kid and we are all scared of you and your team

10. BayAreaCharger

BayAreaCharger New Member

Ratings:
    +109
    Blow Me *** Hat!

11. LightningStrikes

LightningStrikes New Member

Ratings:
    +34
    Hey old man, why so grumpy? Forget to take your GeritolĀ®?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sam

Sam BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    How's the pep rally shaping up? Will it be tomorrow?

:abq2::abq1:

13. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    Nice comeback, was I "pwned?" :lol:

14. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    Nah, not grumpy at all, in fact, I'm in a great mood! Some **** is just gayer than gay, and "pwned" falls into that category.

15. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    I'm with you, I missed the whole pwned movement. matter of fact, owned itself is pretty overdone even before the internet decided to turn it into our national motto.

• Like Like x 1
  16. LightningStrikes

Ratings:
    +34
    Sounds like you might be an expert in what's gayer than gay. Is there something you want to let us know?

17. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    Why you all butt hurt over a comment I made to someone else? Did I strike a nerve?

18. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    So, anyone who says something is gay, is in fact gay themselves? I'm guessing at some point you have called something gay, thus by your own reasoning, that would make you gay. Keep 'em coming, this **** is good! :lol:

19. LightningStrikes

Ratings:
    +34
    I don't know or care to know your sexual preferences. What I do know is you want to insult other Charger fans that were holding their own against multiple Pats trolls because they used a term that you're to old fashioned to understand. Get over it. Stop throwing your Bolt Brothers under the bus because you're to set in your ways to except that "pwned" is a term that is currently in use.

If you want to back the Pats trolls go ahead, but don't pretend you're a Charger fan.

edit: Thank you for the rep calling Charger fan's tools and embarasments. Sir, if anyone is an embarasment to Charger Fans, it's you.

20. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    You really do have an obsession with men having sex with each other...not that there's anything wrong with that, but this is a football site, not a San Francisco chat room for boys who like boys.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    Let me try to clear this up for you. I fully understand the term "pwned," I just think it's extremely weak, and used predominantly by kids and retards. Just because it's currently in use doesn't mean it isn't f*cking stupid.

And let me also make this clear, just because some other guy likes the Chargers, doesn't mean I have to support every single thing he says, and never question him. I have met several Chargers fans who are complete idiots, and I don't give them a pass just because they like the same team I do. Just like I know Raiders fans who know plenty about football, and who's opinions I value. Maybe it's easier for simpletons to draw their opinions based on what colors a guy is wearing, but I don't play that way. The fact that a guy is a Chargers fan means we have something in common, but it doesn't mean I can't disagree with him, or think his smack is weak.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    So since I told a guy that "pwned" is a lame term, that translates to backing Patriots fans, and means I am not a Chargers fan?

Damn, what the hell have I been spending all this money of season tickets for then? Why do I drive 2 1/2 in each direction to each home game, and hang out with other Chargers fans at my local sports bars for away game. Why do I go to one or two away games a season? Why is all this Chargers stuff hanging on the walls in my office? Why am I wearing a Chargers shirt? What the hell have I been doing for the last 32 years??? After all, none of that means anything, because I told another Chargers fan that "pwned" was a lame term.

You're a f*cking genius dude!

23. Fouts

Fouts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +193
    There are good and bad fans for all teams... :unsure:

Agreed "pwned" is pretty stupid, unless you are 14 yr old gamer, or 24 yr old going to JC living in your parents house... :icon_tease:

maybe it is time to close such a thread with Charger fans dissing eachother... not saying anyone is right or wrong, but this has gone beyond constructive critism, and off topic... :icon_shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  24. LightningStrikes

Ratings:
    +34
    Ok, let me get this straight. Because you think the term "pwned" is stupid (or as you put it, used by kids and retards), that gives you the right to blast someone else for using it. What I think is exteremly weak is that you feel the need to get into a pissing contest over such a term.

What is apparent is that you have a narrow viewpoint and don't like anything new. Maybe that's why you constantly whine on this board about how the Chargers new uniforms suck so much. New Unis, new words, they all suck and big bad *** Lizard boy is set eberyone straight, right? And if someone disagrees with you, then they're an idiot?

Well, I like the new uniforms, and no matter how many times you've posted here that they suck won't change that. I use the word pwned from time to time and I am neither a kid, nor a retard. So go on and continue with your narrow view about how the world should be, but it won't make it true. And, if you want to continue this pissing match, I'll be your huckleberry.

25. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Actually it is a pretty fair discussion.

I have always been of the opinion if people have to stoop to anything but great use of the language, some clever quips and comebacks, and a give and take that is respectable to all who post on bulletin boards, the site becomes more of a put down board than one worthy of reasonable discussion and participation. Once site moderators begin to tolerate posters who approach a give and take board with sexualy allusions and out downs and other comments that demean others, the value of reasoned discussion and clever give and take goes by the boards, and the site becomes a less than favored site by some serious sports fans.

I understand rivalries, but I don't understand fans becoming so serious about a game that would cause them to go beyond the limits of good sense and reason.

No city's fans are any better or any worse than any other city's fans. Much of fan perception is based on a few malcontents who inhabit the stadiums or post on their bulletin boards. I stopped going to pro football games because of those few idiots who feel the need to cause everyone else to regret spending the beaucoups bucks for tickets.

At any rate......treat each other with some dignity and respect...both sides. The other stuff really does become tedious and boring.

Carry on. :D

26. BassDawg

BassDawg BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    With all this in-fighting and doubting each other's
    masculinity....................

Here's a little somethin' to lighten the mood, gents!
    You too, BiggestAssClown and LillyTuff-Express.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NGbua9TV18c&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NGbua9TV18c&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Good luck, Boltz Boyz!
    Here comes the JUGGERNAUT!!!

27. BayAreaCharger

BayAreaCharger New Member

Ratings:
    +109
    Don't let the "Savage Lizard" to you LS. He's just another internet tough guy who's not worth the effort.

28. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    It would just be nice to see people utilize the English language instead of stooping to slang & a bunch of trendy internet/text messaging BS.

BTW - been around here for awhile, & based on SL's posts & the ones by you & Lightning Strikes, he's twice the person that the two of you added together make.

On topic - as its been said ad nauseum, there are good & bad folks in every team's fanbase. No one has a monopoly on good or poor behavior, classiness, trash talk, etc. :no: We have some regular Pats' posters who are here regularly & add a lot to this forum.

And we also have some tools, both regulars & visitors, friends & foes.

29. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I was very close to handing out multiple infractions to posters in this thread for what appears to be quite stupid fighting and insult throwing from both sides. Buck, Lizard, BAC, LightningStrikes, you are all good long time posters, so please stop this BS. You're better than that.

Instead of any infractions, this thread gets closed. If this flares up in another thread though, be prepared to receive infractions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.