1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

PEAVY FOR QB?!?!?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MONDO., Sep 30, 2007.

1. MONDO.

MONDO. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36
    Sooooo..... how 'bout them padres!

Lol its a painful day to be a fan of the sports here in SD but I personally think that peavy is twice the man rivers will ever be and he actually has a chance to lead his team somewhere! at least peavy wins and can throw a punch!

Honestly if I see that shiteating grin on rivers face in another post loss interview I am going to loose it, I mean yah I know norv sucks, and AJ got greedy, but more than anything rivers is the one that was supposed to lead, how long before we make the right call and let VOLEK lead this team to AT LEAST the middle of the pack, **** rivers aint cutting it, and he is too into himself to realize LT is better than him and needs the rock, after he ignored LT once again on that check down, thats it i am over him////

ALL VOLEK ALL DAY, GIVE HIM THE BALL HE CANT DO ANY WORST...
    AND HE IS PROVEN NOT LIKE *****ASSRIVERS....

RIVERS HAS BEEN SITTING HERE AS THE GOLDEN BOY LONG ENOUGH TIME FOR A CHANGE, YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE CHUMP, YOU FOLD LIKE A LAWN CHAIR AND YOU ARE NO GOOD PHILLIP, THIS TEAM IS IN ONE RACE AND ONE RACE ONLY TO NOT BE IN LAST PLACE AGAINST THE RAIDERS

LOL WELCOME BACK TO ALL THE REAL CHARGERS FANS WHO ARE MORE THAN USED TO BEING LOSERS LOL WE ARE WHAT THEY THOUGH WE WERE THIS AINT 94 AND THESE ARE OUR CHARGERS, YOU KNOW WE :abq2: DON'T REALLY WIN ****. LOL

LAST SEASON WAS THANKS TO THE COACHES THAT LEFT. I LOVE MY TEAM AND MY CITY, BUT THE SPANOS' ARE SANDBAGGING IT AND THE BOLTS WILL BE ALOT MORE VICTORIOUS SOON IN SAN ANTON.

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    *** clown

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

:icon_shrug: :icon_shrug:

:lol: :lol: :lol: