1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

People going to Denver

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Nov 13, 2006.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Where is everyone staying? i found some fairly cheap rooms across the street from the stadium. what about the nightlife? anyone got any suggestions? restuarants, bars, clubs, malls?

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,882
    I'm staying at home

3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I'm there but not sure where I'm staying. A friend of mine made the reservations.

WE ALL GOT TO MEET UP FOR TAILGATING!!!!:bolt:

4. Kinghooker

Kinghooker BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9

Will be there with my wife, staying at Embassy Suites Tech Center. Nicer area than the Stadium and rooms are only $89. night. This price includes cooked to order breakfast.Saturday we'll go up into the mountains to a old mining town called Blackhawk. They have gambling and lots of interesting sights there. May stop by the Coors plant in Golden on the way back. Sat. night, dinner at Del Frisco's. Food is top rated Steakhouse. Pat Bowlan, owner of the Donkey's eats there every night before a game. He was sitting around the corner from us last year. Will don my Charger suede jacket this time to rouse the house. Sunday, tailgate in lot M., headed by Espanto619 of the Chargers.com forum. Look for the Charger flag sittin about 30 ft. in the air. I'll be there about 2-3 hours before kickoff. Bring some tailgate food and drink. Go Bolt's.

• Like Like x 1
  5. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    :lol:

That should get them pretty riled up:tup:

6. Flea Soda

Flea Soda BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    My friend and I will be there.. flying in on Friday will be staying at the Raddison..

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I'm getting to Denver on Saturday with a few friends.

We're staying at Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
    7007 S Clinton Street
    Greenwood Village, CO 80112

8. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    i am staying at the red lion. i guess it is walking distance to the stadium. We all need to hook up and get together and MOB the streets haha :tup: :icon_banana: :tup:

9. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    Hyatt Convention center. Get in on Saturday. I'll track you all down at the game :)

10. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    I got a ticket but may not be able to use it as I got work issues and am stuck in Europe. Probably have to send it to a friend tomorrow.

Used to work in Golden. LoDo is the place to hang in Denver for nightlife for sure. This is the area downtown west of Coors Field. A great pool room upstairs in the Wynkoop Brewery. Lots of pretty ladies playing pool. Rodizio Grille is a Brazilian Churasco that is a sweet meat fest. Lots of Martini bars and at least one tequila bar in this area. 16th Street Mall is a walking mall that has lots of nice restaurants and bars.

Same with the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder. That is where the younger crowd will be. Boulder is a nice place to see on Saturday if you got the time. CU campus is pretty nice underneath the Flatirons.

11. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Why don't we all meet up at a bar on Saturday night?:bolt:

12. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

im with this guy!

13. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned