1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

People who still defend AJ and Norv yadayadayada

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by IMissMarty, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMissMarty

IMissMarty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    For any of you out there who are still defending AJ and Norv, despite how much worse the Chargers have become since Norv was hired in 2007, I just want to reiterate that you're idiots. Do the world a favor and kill yourselves, or better yet, line up outside my house so I can smack you in your stupid collective faces with a baseball bat and try to knock some sense into you.

• Old Old x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    While I largely agree with your viewpoint regarding the quality of management/coaching this team has received over the last few years, you sir, are an ***. Marty hasn't been an NFL coach since he was fired for a reason, the NFL has passed him by. You should clearly reevaluate your understanding of the modern NFL game, as although there are superior alternatives to Norv, Marty is not one of them.

3. IMissMarty

IMissMarty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Norv Turner went 0-5 against Marty Schottenheimer in his coaching career.

Marty made the playoffs 68% of the time in his NFL career. Norv, just 28%.

The Chargers went from being a terrible team to being a very good team under Marty. They've gone from being a very good team to being a mediocre team under Norv.

Yes, there are many superior alternatives to Norv, and Marty is clearly one of them.

4. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    Welcome to 2012. Also, the Chargers went from being a terrible team under Leaf to a very good team under Brees and LT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.